Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2002, 12:13 PM   #1  

Default Bios..

I saw this somewhere else and thought it was a great idea! People who post regularly (or not so regularly!) shared a bit about themselves. I would love to know a little bit more about the people who use this message board!
I am not a super computer wizard, however, so I won't be posting a pic today- maybe I can get assistance from my younger bro in the future. If anyone wants to post pics that would be cool too Before and after would be especially inspiring!
Here's a little bit about me!
I am a 26 yr old female who is currently at home on maternity leave. I have a beautiful baby girl who is the center of my universe, and an equally wonderful and supportive husband. I have a degree in elementary educaton, and hope to some day have my own classroom- before my baby was born I was substitute teaching.
I do a lot of volunteering, especially with the local Big Brothers/Big Sisters program. I am a Big Sister, and also an active board member.
My weight loss struggle has been going on for a few years. I lost over 60 lbs during my last year in university. I then gained about 15-20 back over a period of about 8 months, and had just returned to WW to take it off when I discovered I was pregnant...
So here I am again, hoping to get rid of the weight again. I want to do it for myself, and also in order to provide a healthy role model for my daughter!
I love this site because of the support I can find and also give to others. If anyone wants a weight loss buddy let me know!
Old 01-02-2003, 09:43 AM   #2  

HI Tara,

I'd be happy to be your buddy, it worked so well over the holidays. Talk to you soon.

Smiles,
Sarah
Closed Thread