Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2002, 12:56 PM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Meg Meg Where For Art Thou ?

Meggie woman, where are you ?? We miss you.

And a few other strays that I won't embarass.

Old 01-02-2003, 12:21 AM   #2  

Leens,

Here I am!! You are so sweet to be asking for me...and that's why Suzanne picked the best person for the job!!! Congrats!

I finally have some time to get back to all my friends. I was just too caught up with health problems and all the cooking, shopping and fussing over the holidays.

It's all over, and now I find myself feeling a little sad! We had a wonderful family Christmas and I love having the children all under one roof. Even though it's so much work, I love the shopping, wrapping, cooking and the reflection on the "reason for the season". The 18 inches of snow put a little damper on things, but all in all it's was a glorious, blessed time. Bringing all the family together with love and laughter is just what the doctor ordered!!!

Thanks again Leens for thinking of me.

Meg
Old 01-02-2003, 11:29 AM   #3  

It's good to see you Meg. Sorry I couldn't stay and chat last nite. Someone always brings your name up in chat...we miss you. It's good to have you back.

Leens is a great moderator. Suzanne picked a great person. I'd like her better though if she'd send me some jokes.

Where is everyone?? I know Linnie had to be at the tire place at 9 this morning.
Old 01-02-2003, 11:34 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

OH GOODY !!! THERE SHE IS

I'm glad to hear your holiday went well, I know how busy one can get, this year seemed to be the worst for me cause I felt out of sorts (I guess you could say). Organized - NOT.

Sweet, the only jokes I get are nasty ones honest, ask Linny.

Good to see you all !!

Leen's

Thanks for all the nice words
Closed Thread