Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 04:21 PM   #1  

Default 12 WEEK CHALLENGE -- Week #11

Where are the weeks going? OK we're already GASP! into the 11th week.

I'm "saving the 12th week" for New Year's resolutions. How about we take this week - or what's left of it - and do some reflection on the past year.

What worked and what didn't. What were the key challenges and how did we handle them? This is not about being hard on yourself. Just a gentle look back to see how we did.

Yikes? What am I saying??? *lkgjdafguoisujtlkejgiowugjelk*

It was not a pretty year for me. But at least I curbed the gaining towards the end.

Have a very happy and healthy rest of this week.

Patch
Old 12-30-2002, 09:47 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Week 12!!! OMG...what happened to this year?!

What worked:

Journaling
Getting a variety of foods in
Exercise

What didn't work:

Not journaling
Not getting enough walking in
Getting bored with my meals

I must say though that being a part of the challenge has been a tremendous part of my success, along with attending my weekly meetings. It has helped with keeping some sense of sanity to this crazy time of year.

So, Patch, are you going to start another challenge?? I would definitely be a participant in it! I'm hoping that when I go to my meeting tomorrow morning that I've posted a loss, no matter how small, to give me a boost into the New Year. I have found that I'm definitely able to maintain I'm hoping that in the coming weeks that I'll be able to get things back in control.

So does anyone have any hopes for the upcoming weeks? This week will be a bit of a challenge for me--31st we have a party at my SIL and then on Friday (3rd) we celebrate my son's 18th b-day. After that things will quiet down for a while. We didn't have any Christmas parties prior to the holiday, just a couple of family get togethers which are equally tough to survive.
Closed Thread