Old 04-12-2011, 12:57 PM   #1  

Height: 5'10"

Default I'm Baacckk!

Hello all! I've been MIA for a while now. I think I posted some time last fall a few months after I started the diet. I was going strong for about 5 months and then I hit those evil holidays and I failed miserably. So much so I've pretty much been off the diet since then. But I have to get back on. I'm happy to say that I've lost 60 pounds on the diet however I'm not satisfied with that. I want to continue to go down. I just need to muster up the strength to tackle this again and that's where my problem lies.

Any words of encouragement or ideas of getting my head back in the game are welcome....

Last edited by Kristiv88; 04-12-2011 at 12:59 PM.
Kristiv88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #2  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey, I followed IP religiously from June-Oct. last year then kept falling off the IP train. Now I have put back 20 lbs of the 50 I had lost and am feeling like crap. I kept trying to get back on track and I would do good for a couple of days and then just fall back off.

What a co-worker and I have started doing is weighing ourselves every morning and texting a picture of the scale to each other, and texting a picture of every meal to each other as well. I really needed someone to hold me accountable, and so far, so good! I know once I get back into Ketosis it will get so much easier.

Good luck!!!
shrinkingsusie is offline   Reply With Quote