Old 04-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 420/420/210

Height: 5'9"

Talking I got an app for that too

I using this calorie counter app on my blackberry and it was hit or miss to find the food im looking up. so i found another really good app for calorie counting plus exercise log. its called Calorie Counter by Fatsecret. I'm still learning more about it but so far I found it looks up information on all foods including brand names and store brand names (food lion, great value, market fresh etc), restaurant and chain foods (long list of food places sit down and fast food), diet calendar, weight tracker, and more to learn about. if you dont have see a specific brand name, you can enter all the information to count towards ur daily intake. this morning i had better oats blueberry oatmeal and it wasn't on the list, so it let me name the brand, calories, carbs, fats, protein, vitamins, and other sub category nutrients and it saves it for next time i have it i can just look it up like everything else. it tracks ur percent of ur rda. it gives you a rda or you can choose how much calories you are aiming towards. throughout the day it tracks ur fats, carbs, and calories. it separates your meals also so it's not a long list. it shows your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks/other. this app is soooo much better than my last one and i got it for free too. today i'm starting to count my calories again and this is so helpful. just a little suggestion for those who are counting calories too., great for on the go. i was tracking my calories in this binder but the phone is a lot convient right?
stasiagurl91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:26 AM   #2  
Keto lady

S/C/G: 206/190/Under 140

Height: 5'5"

I love the CC on Fatsecret and I don't even count calories!! I use it to track my sugar and carbs (or I did, back when I tracked).

Also, it's good to look up restaurant items, since their sites take a while to load on a phone and the CC is faster!
Txalupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:37 AM   #3  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

LOVE that app, seriously, love it.
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #4  
I love my muscles!

S/C/G: 169/149/135

Height: 5' 5 1/4"

thanks! I'm gonna look into it
pinkflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 304/186.0/150

Height: 5.0

I love it too! I cant use it on my BB storm though, its so touchy. I used it forever.
Jonesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:51 AM   #6  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

I have about three apps for tracking, intend to track, but end up writing down everything I inhale down in my binder. I need to start using the app more. Which ever way works best for you you should go with...if you're better at keeping up the app then I say use it.
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 12:57 PM   #7  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I love the apps too. I am using an iPhone now though, it has a lot more options that I ever had on my blackberry. I really like the MFP app, I think they just released it for blackberry too though.

Currently downloading this one by fat secret though just to try it, haven't seen this one before!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #8  

I love it. It lets me track my exercise too.

I use both the site and the app for journaling food. That way I don't forget to enter it.
lantana is offline   Reply With Quote