Old 04-06-2011, 12:41 PM   #1  

Default Share you daily meals?

Just curious what others are eating usually for their daily meals?

Also what is your PP daily number per day?

I have 29 points and my usual meals

Breakfast (6 points)- 1 whole egg (2), Two pieces of WW Rye toast (2), 1tbs of light butter (1), some type of fruit (0), and one cup of coffee w/ cream (1)

Lunch (8 points)- WW Meal (usually about 6 points) and a small salad with light dressing (2)

Dinner (usually about 10 points)- grilled meat, veggies or salad, fruit or another WW meal if I am in a rush with a salad or extra veggie

The rest of the points I usually have a yogurt and dessert
kopmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/210/165

Height: 5'11

My points for the day is 36 right now. I am tall though, so my range is always high.

My breakfast is always the same, because I love it. I have 3/4 cup of Nature's Path Flax Plus Cereal with 1 small Banana, tbsp of slivered almonds, 1/4 tsp of chia seeds, 1/2 cup of fat free skim milk and pumpkin pie spice (7pp)

Mid morning snack is a serving of unsalted roasted almonds and a piece of fruit like almonds, apple or peach (4pp)

Lunch will consist of a variety of things like left overs, sandwiches, soup or salade. I am for 6-8pp for lunch

Mid afternoon snack is a Luna or Myoplex bar to boost my protein and energy. I workout right after work and this gives me just enough to power through it. Depending on the bar I eat it ranges between 4-6pp and I choose a bar depending on my intensity. After a workout is a Fat Free Chocolate milk or a protein shake anywhere between 2-4pp

Dinner again is always different. I avoid complex carbs at night though as much as possible. So dinner will consist of Protein like chicken or fish and a heaping of 2-3 varieties of veggies. Dinner is usually 5-10pp, depending on what I have left for the day.

Dinner usually leaves me satisfied for the rest of the night, but on occasion I will reach for a rice cake with natural crunchy peanut butter, fruit or milk.
Smashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

I get 42 points.

For my pre-workout breakfast, I have coffee w/ half and half (a habit I just can't modify), yogurt, and a piece of fruit- 3 points

When I get to work, I have a vitatop and some plain tea (3 pts)

For lunch, I typically have whatever is left over for dinner- aim for 8-10 points, but mostly try to stay under 12

Snacks- apple or banana, possibly another yogurt, string cheese, sugar free hot chocolate (3 points)

Then when I get home, I have some kind of snack because that's typically when I go haywire- so I'll have celery with some laughing cow, some pretzels, or a (hopefully) small amount of chocolate- 3-5 points or so

Then I'll make dinner, which varies. I have a few go-to meals: Bubble-up pizza casserole, turkey tortilla casserole, chicken with some buffalo sauce and a sweet potato, or chicken stirfry- I'm not much of a cook. I always try to have like 2 servings of veggies with dinner. Sometimes I'll try out a new recipe- I just got a vegetarian cookbook and another cookbook that looks good- so I might try that out. I try to stay under 18 points, which I know is high but dinner is always my favorite.

If I have any left over, I like to have some popcorn, just microwaved in a paper bag with some spray butter.

Last edited by djs06; 04-08-2011 at 01:37 PM.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote