Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2002, 02:45 AM   #1  
banned

Default Hello!

I was just checking out some other forums and I saw this one. I am a real night owl. I usually get myself to sleep at around 4 AM. I think it might be insomnia, but for now it's not effecting me in a bad way, and I don't mind staying up late . I am 21 years old and I live in Washington state (brrr). I am currently on WW, but I am getting very discouraged. I have only lost 20 pounds in a little over a year (and I still have around 200 more to go), and it is making me very frusterated. It just isn't comming off. I don't get out and walk because I hate cold weather and I am very self concious. I've got some videos on hold at the library so hopefully they will help! Anyways, I just wanted to drop in and say a quick hello to everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Last edited by Fade_2_Black; 12-25-2002 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-27-2002, 09:51 PM   #2  

Default Hi Becky!!

Nice to meet you. We all started out as night owls but since we started, gosh it must have been 4 or 5 years ago, our lives have changed alot and alot of us are now day owls, LOL! Anyway, all Owls are welcome here, I have been missing for awhile and have been gaining about 23lbs back over the last few months. I am still down alitle more than 40lbs or so but it has been quite a struggle for me lately. I am determined to get back on track. Why don't you post to our regular thread (numbered thread) and get to know us all. It has been a little slow in the nest lately but I am sure things will pick back up.

See you there
Brenda
Closed Thread