Old 04-01-2011, 05:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 279/256.5/150

Height: 5' 6"

Default Be On The Look Out For Suicidal Chcolate Bunnies

As Easter approaches the chocolate bunnies and their entire sugary crew are becoming despirate! The have even been seen to hop into the shopping carts of unsuspecting shoppers in an attemt to end their lives. They will whisper lies about being your friend and wanting to reward or comfort you but you must not listen!! Their true purpose is to tempt you and foil your attempts at a new healthy lifestyle knowing that no-one can stop with just one!

Please join me in my cause to Save the Chocolate bunnies and their sugary friends keeping them off the endangered list forever.

I love Easter but can't wait for the bunnies, eggs and chicks to disapper from the stores for another year! P.S. The suicidal bunny and its creamy eggs were returned to the shelf before I checked out from the store. YEAH ME!

Mariah
momoffour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

Obviously the seriousness of suicidal chocolate bunnies is underplayed in the mass media.

I suggest we start a fundraiser to raise awareness.

I personally will call all the stores in my area to alert managers of this travesty.

Shoppers beware.
Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #3  
Come on ONEderland!

S/C/G: 254/ticker/175

Height: 5'-7"

We used to make "kill the bunny" cookies out of those pesky suicidal chocolate cookies- no more! Don't contribute to bunny murder!
uscarchie is offline   Reply With Quote