Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2002, 04:32 PM   #1  

Angry New at this

I hope you don't mind if I join this thread. I'm new at this! My main weight loss goal is to lose 20 pounds. I joined a gym last year (my xmas gift to me) and actually went pretty regularly this year but did not see a weight loss, so now I'm trying it 1 day at a time.

Good news is I have not gained any weight since Thanksgiving but the bad news is I've been too busy to get to the gym on a regular basis. This week I went twice and went walking this morning so I'm hoping this a new start!
Old 12-21-2002, 09:44 PM   #2  
Going All The Weigh

You are more than welcome to join! Welcome to 3FC! I'm so glad you turned to the site for support. There are many different 'groups' here that will welcome you with open arms. Congradulations on the non gaining through Turkey day.....hmm wish I could say the same. Post up often and let us know how you are doing.
Old 12-24-2002, 11:01 AM   #3  

Thumbs down

hey reeree: i am also new, joined a gym last year, and gained weight. tried slimfast, ha, and gained weight, fruitjuice fast (just to give me a jump start) and gained weight.
i did lose all of my weight about 2 years ago on weight watchers. kept it off for a year and then gained it all back, plus a few.
i like your attitude, i am trying to gain some support and laughs, just trying to lose weight by exercising, putting the fork down and being reasonable.
diz45
Old 12-25-2002, 12:11 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

diz that is the best way to go. There are some many out there looking of rthe quick fix that in the end it comes right back. I lost 40 just by cutting out the junk and pop and sensible eating. Meds didnt help but now I am on my way to loose more.
Old 12-25-2002, 01:47 PM   #5  

Angry thanks

thanks for the note of encouragement, especially as i saw it on christmas day before the food was ready.
happy holidays!!!
Closed Thread