Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 09:33 PM   #1  

Question extreme banking

It's been a while folks. I am lifetime member coming back after gaing back few lbs. need to get into control. Anyway-- I seem to remember extreme banking; where you do super low, med low and high days as far as points go to throw your plateau off. Any one else remember this? Thanks!
Old 12-18-2002, 11:02 AM   #2  

Hi!

I'm a 'back to the future' poster as well. But, I never made it to lifetime, so big congrats on that and on keeping in control!

Somewhere just the other day I read about this idea. I think it was on a Yahoo WW groups site. But it does sound like a good idea for a lot of people. I know when I eat too little, esp too little protien or fat, then my body trys to horde the weight. One more egg or a pat of butter in my veges and I'm losing again. Let us know if the method works for you!
Old 12-18-2002, 01:07 PM   #3  

I would be interested to hear how this works! What exactly do you do?

Tara
And congrats to both of you for getting back on track! I am also a Lifetime Member, and am at it again! Yeah for us!!!
Old 12-18-2002, 02:56 PM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

sounds more like the "wendy" plan. A member how had certain days she ate very high and days she ate low....

Banking is when you save points for a special occassion later in the week based on what you eat each day.

Then there is extreme meals - is this what you are really thinking and combing with the thoughts on the "wendy" plan
Old 12-19-2002, 09:50 AM   #5  

Hi Guys,

They talked about this at my meeting last night. This is what the leader said.

Extreme banking means that you save the bulk of your points for one meal + banked points + activity points. For example if you are an 18 - 23 point person you would have a 2 point breakfast (maybe a banana) and WW soup with maybe 2 WW bread for lunch (1) so you would have 20 points for the special meal. Plus you could plan ahead and have 10 banked points plus you could work out that day and earn 2 more which would give you 32 points for a supper meaning you could eat pretty much what you wanted without worrying about it.

Smiles,
Sarah
Closed Thread