Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 08:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Walk Away the Pounds for Abs with Belt

Hey I have a question? Does anybody have the Walk Away the Pounds for Abs with Belt from Leslie Sansone???

I have a $30 gift certificate from Amazon.com for ordering some apparel for Christmas, and this Walk Away the Pounds thing is $34.95. I have a lot of Leslie's Walk Away the Pounds videos and I absolutely love them - but I'm just wondering how well the Belt thing works and if it really helps your tummy and abs??? anybody know? any comments about it?

There are a couple of books I could order instead, but this was my first thought. Just wondering what if anybody has this set and belt and how they like it.

Thanks,
Cathy
Old 12-17-2002, 09:04 PM   #2  

Default Collage Video has reviews

Cathy,

Go to http://www.collagevideo.com Customer submit reviews of every tape they stock. From what I have read, briefly, it seems the belt is not worth the money, according to the reviews.
Old 12-18-2002, 08:10 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

No Cath sorry, I have her tapes too but the regular ones. Some day I'll do them again, they wern't to bad.

Good luck !! Leenie
Old 12-18-2002, 09:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Thanks girls!

Hey Leenie and Linda - thanks for the replys.

Linda - that is a great website - I've never seen it before - you know where everything is on the internet! too cool!

Thanks for posting the website here - as you said - it looks like everybody loves the tapes, but not the belt. Over and over they keep saying that the "belt is sorry" or terrible. Always falling apart. So that definitely answered my questions.

Thanks again for posting this - I will not waste my $30 gift certificate on this one - I will use it on something else - that doesn't fall apart. hehe

Thanks again,
Cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 12-18-2002 at 09:54 AM.
Old 12-18-2002, 01:00 PM   #5  

Cathy it's a safe bet to spend the money on yourself and not on Linda as she IS falling apart at her old age.

One point for Neecie....
Old 12-18-2002, 01:18 PM   #6  

Default HEY!!!

I saw that, you old BAT!!! Your jealousy at the fact I am sooooooo much younger than you is highly transparent.
Old 12-18-2002, 01:25 PM   #7  

LINDA!!!
Closed Thread