Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2002, 11:37 PM   #1  
Going All The Weigh

Angry Newbie Wanting To Say Hey

I was invited to introduce myself here. So, here goes. I just signed up for this site tonight. Although I have been on WW since 01, recently I have fallen back into alot of bad habits I am trying to break. I really dont have any support from my family, so I turn here for that. I'm 28 years old, and stay at home with my dd who will soon be 5. She is a very important part of my life, if not the most. And I not only want to get healthy for myself, but for her. Well thats a little about me. I cant want to meet and get to know all of you better.
Old 12-21-2002, 12:10 AM   #2  
Find a Way

Gypsy, glad you decided to continue with the support here. The thread I usually reply to in this section is In It For the Long Run. You'll see it above this thread. There are some great people, and a couple of newbies, so jump in anytime. Just click on that title. Right now it's up to two pages, but a new one will probably be started soon.
Closed Thread