Old 03-14-2011, 08:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Default I need SUPPORT ahhh!

Everyone I'm completely and 100% stressed out. TOM is still here and I feel like I've been having them "in between" bites here and there like CRAZY. Also I'm feeling hungry 24/7....I don't know if it's my B/C or if it's just out of pure boredem. So I usually try to keep preoccupied when I think about food but lately iive been deeping into everything. All your ideas to keep me busy and not thinking about being hungry are greatly appreciated! Because if I dont solve this now I'm going to gain all my weight back before TOM ends lol.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #2  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Is the "hungry" feeling an urge to chew? Would gum help? What about just eating a gigantic bag of salad mix or shredded cabbage or cucumbers? Could you drink water until you feel sick? This too shall pass. You've been making fantastic progress and it seems you've gone a really long time without any slipups or setbacks and I think it's important to realize that bumps in the road are part of every journey, but you have the power to keep your bumps small!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

I have to second what Krampus said a little....You have had zero slipups so far which is so amazing! Your progress has been really steady as well so you shouldn't get too down on yourself for this.

Juicy fruit gum really helps me when I cannot get sweets out of my mind. I also like hard lemon candies. I will be picking some up tomorrow as I am trying really hard to tighten up my diet and they really help me not grab office treats throughout the day.

Just stay concious of what you are eating. Your TOM will pass and hopefully the cravings/grazing will too! Don't stress--it just makes it worse
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

Could you try having bigger meals, not so many mini-meals or snacks throughout the day? I had a pretty big (500 cal, some fat) lunch yesterday and it kept me full alllllll afternoon through dinner, which is HUGE for me, as a self-proclaimed grazer.

I also think I have some sort of oral fixation, so sipping on tea with just a few pinches of sugar (or substitute if you prefer), making sugar-free hot chocolate, chai tea with skim milk, or popcorn are some of my go-to snacks for low-calorie when I really feel the urge to graze/munch.
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote