Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 06:59 AM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Part 2 March Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the March Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-17-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:03 AM   #2  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Hump Day! Let's make it a great one!

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-09-2011 at 07:10 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:10 AM   #3  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Diana!

I stayed OP My husband gave me a killer workout with weights and I am sore!

Weight 152.5 lbs

Plan: Walk 4 miles

Bfast
Omelette w/cheese, ham and veggies 400 cal

Lunch
Homemade beef and veggie stew 300 cal

Dinner
Salmon
rice
salad 500 cal

Snack
Kefir yogurt 120 cal

Total 1320 cal
Old 03-09-2011, 07:20 AM   #4  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Well, the scale is moving down a bit, but that all time low must have been a freak fluctuation, but that's OK. I'll get there sooner than later. Plus, it doesn't help that I didn't exercise yesterday, but I feel better, more energetic today, so I'll try to double up today so I can hit 100 miles walked so far this year! (Funny how numbers are such good motivators).

Couple personals before breakfast:

Pint You are going through some really, really tough stuff and shouldering a lot of this on your own as your husband is dealing with his own stuff. That you are even attempting weight loss in the middle of all this shows how strong you are. Give yourself some slack emotionally. The weight will come off and it will be easier when the rest of your life settles down.

Lindseylou Sorry to hear that you have a big upheaval on the job front looming over you right now too. That stuff is so stressful! Fingers crossed you get it sorted out easily enough.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:34 AM   #5  

Good Morning! New thread on the 9th of the month? Wow!
I had a hungry day again yesterday! Was able to keep it at 1600 calories, but wanted more than that for sure! I think my mistake was that I had a headache yesterday morning and didn't feel much like eating breakfast, so I didn't eat anything until around 12, well, then the floodgates opened and I was hungry the rest of the day. I have another headache today and will not make that mistake again! Can't tell if it is hormones from TOM or if my head feels a little stuffy. I better not be getting sick! I haven't been sick at all this year and it has been great. Come to think of it, no one in my family has even had a cold this past fall or winter. Weird because I think we had the flu about 5 times last year.

My weight is holding on tight to 201.4. I wasn't expecting much today due to TOM and eating at 1600 yesterday. I did drink 3 of my 32oz bottles yesterday to make sure I wasn't dehydrated.

So on top of eating 1600 calories, I skipped my workout too. Not good considering I just took my rest day on Sunday. So I am chalking it up to a bad day all around and I am going to try to do better today!!! Could have been a lot worse is what I keep reminding myself.

Plan for today: Weights workout (that I missed yesterday) and cardio that was planned for today. Cardio will probably be walking since the weights workout for today is leg focused. Calories will be at the lower end, 1200-1300calories. No snacking. Water up near 100oz. again.

Sorry that was so long and rambling! BBL for personals, have a great day everyone!
Old 03-09-2011, 08:17 AM   #6  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

I starved ALL day yesterday and ended up with 1350 calories. That's over for me......by 150.....today's gonna be a light day for me. Feel like allergies or a cold are coming on, possibly. Maybe it'll be a soup day. Haven't hit the scale, but just weighed in last night, so I may not peek today (yeah, right! I'll look at some point, I'm sure.)

BBL to catch up with everyone.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:44 AM   #7  
~Kim~

I don't think I've ever posted in a thread that's gotten so long that it had to go to a new one. Kinda cool. =)

LadyLai ~ It doesn't really matter if you're coordinated or not when you're doing it in your living room. =) I'm not very good at it, but it's not like you have to get the moves exactly right for it to be exercise. The more I do it the better I think I'm getting at it.

Sum ~ I wish I could workout with my husband. He's just so far past my level and I get irritated at him if he tries to be too forceful with me. I haven't tried working out with him in years. Maybe when I get smaller and can keep up with him better. =)

Berry ~ Way to stay positive! Good for you.

Gaining ~ Hope you feel better soon.

Pint ~ I'm glad your husband is getting out if he dislikes his job so much. We were almost in the same boat, but my husband was able to re class and he's going back to AIT this summer. I hope everything works out for you guys.

jomatho ~ I hope today goes better for you!

Today is a strength training day for me. I'm going to do at least 30 minutes and then I'll do something else, not sure what yet. Something 20-30 minutes and then back on the bike if I watch tv.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

I woke up at 5AM and went to the gym for 5:30AM spin class. I thought I wouldn't exercise today but I couldn't stay away. Spin class makes me happy and I wanted all happy things on my birthday...

Then I thought I wouldn't get to check in here with all my pals... but I got a couple of minutes and just wanted to say HI! and thank you for all the love and support. This journey would not be possible without a group of people understanding what ups and downs this journey is like. I am so blessed to have found each of you and feel like I wish I could hug you all!

Think of me today... a year ago I could barely walk up the stairs without being breathless. Now I turned 38 years old and I fel 25 again. I feel blessed. Thank you for helping me feel this way. I am feeling a little choked up! Gotta go- I can't have tears on my birthday!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:11 AM   #9  
Trying to live below 200

Stacy Aww, that's so wonderful to hear. Have a wonderful day Sweetie.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:23 AM   #10  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Happy Birthday, Stacygee!! (You kinda choked me up, too! lol I feel the same way about this group....life-changing for sure!!) I hope you have your most special birthday EVER today!!

Last edited by GainingWeightInLa; 03-09-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #11  
Melissa

Happy birthday Stacy!!! Make it a great one!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #12  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

You are hooked now Stacy

TooManyDimples My husband is in excellent shape as well. He wrote me an exercise plan and he will be my trainer. We walk together tho. He literally kicked my butt. I think he is enjoying this too much I was going to join the gym, but this is going to work, hopefully

Jo
Once TOM is gone, I bet you will be under 200. Sometimes it is good to shock your system a bit with extra food.

Diana Congrats on your new low!

Last edited by Sum38; 03-09-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #13  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

it's snowing, and my gym buddy hurt her back shoveling snow, so I'm going to hook up the treadmill and walk during my afternoon shows... I am also going to eat better, and drink plenty of water, and try and kick this funk of a mood I've been in for a week thanks to TOM... Enough is enough, I'm gonna be happy #%^ it!

Happy Birthday Stacy! You certainly have come a long way in a year! Congratulations!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #14  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Happy Birthday Stacy!!!

This morning has been ok. I'm trying to keep a level head, and stay out of the kitchen.

Breakfast was a serving of low-sodium deli chicken on a flatbread with 1 T cream cheese and onions. My breath is stank, but it was soooo good. LOL!!

I'm starting to have computer issues. Ugh. Gonna spend today backing up files. Boooooooooo
Old 03-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #15  
~Kim~

Happy Birthday Stacy!
Closed Thread