Old 02-21-2011, 02:21 PM   #1  
Krissi

S/C/G: 240/174/145

Height: 5'8''

Default and here I go again

Hey all! I'm Krissi and I'm a 28 year old mother of two. I'm not entirely new around these parts, I used to post here quite some time ago. I couldn't tell you what my old username or password was if you paid me, so I just made a new one.

I started my weight loss journey over four years ago. I lost 60lbs in around five months and burned myself out in the process. I bounced around within about 20lbs of that weight for a long time, until I got on the scale last year and saw that I was back up over 200lbs. That was enough to make me slam the brakes on my eating and finish what I had started years ago. I've been at this (again) since then, and I've dropped over 30lbs. Not as much as I would have liked but I didn't want to go back to the lifestyle that burned me out before, so I'm making smaller changes and they may be producing slower weight loss, but they are working! I sitll have right around another 30lbs to go but hey, I figure I've already lost 30lbs, and I've lost 60lbs before, surely I can lose that much again. I've been reading posts here for some time now because so many of you inspire me, but since I didn't have much to add, I never signed up. However, I've also been slipping, mostly in January of this year, so I thought I would register and post with you girls (and guys!) and maybe that would help me keep myself accountable. I don't have much of a support system around me IRL so I could surely use one online.

Right now my basic plan is to watch my portions, try not to consume too sugar or sodium, choose healthy whole foods, drink lots of water and exercise at least 45 minutes per day. Oh, and I keep a food journal. That's about it. Like I said, it's working slowly, but it's working and that's okay with me. I want to lose the rest of the weight but I have to say, I'm healthy, I feel strong, and I'm loving my body. What else do you need from your lifestyle?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
theskinnychickinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 251/238/151

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Im glad you made a new user name and are posting now, it sure helps me feel accountable. Whenever I need a push to keep on going, I look at the people who have made their goal, or who have accomplished their mini goals and it brings me back to that determined place I know is in me.
Ishisnowcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:09 PM   #3  
is covered in paint

Height: 5'7

Hi krissi! Glad to have you! Join us in the 170s thread... Its a great super moivating group and we are all within a couple lbs of eacother your plan sounds great!
avie is offline   Reply With Quote