Old 02-14-2011, 03:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Default "You don't drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there. Get back up an

"You don't drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there. Get back up and finish what you started."

Hi to all. I have been lurking. Fell off the wagon and have not been feeling very motivated. Have to say I love reading Debi (hate the sweatpants) comments. Now she can get you going again. Just want to say a huge THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to you Debi.

I climbed back on the horse today, and it was tough all day. I will be going to the center as soon as I can to weigh in, not looking forward to it but it must be done, and as Debi said, we can't look at where we could be or where we were, we need to look at today.

I just read the above quote you made (Debi) about drowning and made a copy and taped it to my computer. It is my new mantra. Thanks again for all of your help.

Last edited by Sherral; 02-14-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Sherral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/167/140

Height: 5'2"

How do I find what Debi wrote? I am still new to the 3FCs. Thanks.
MonicaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Aw, Sherral, you can do it! Every day, plug along, and you will get there. I am so glad that anything I said can help you. I wish with all my heart that I could give each of you a day at goal, so you could feel what you're working towards. To be able to buy the clothes you want, eat a bit more normally, not be invisible at every store....life is just amazing at goal.

I still feel the pain of being overweight in my gut. My heart literally aches for everyone still struggling. If I can ever be of any encouragement, I will! Just ask!
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 171/160/120

Height: 5 feet- if I really stretch

I love that quote!!! I saw it when I first discovered this site and it was one of the things that made me want to join - thank you to Debi for the inspiration
Tea Granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatethesweatpants View Post
Aw, Sherral, you can do it! Every day, plug along, and you will get there. I am so glad that anything I said can help you. I wish with all my heart that I could give each of you a day at goal, so you could feel what you're working towards. To be able to buy the clothes you want, eat a bit more normally, not be invisible at every store....life is just amazing at goal.

I still feel the pain of being overweight in my gut. My heart literally aches for everyone still struggling. If I can ever be of any encouragement, I will! Just ask!
OK, now you have me thinking. I guess a bit of day dreaming about goal will definately help to keep me in control. So, all the chicken breasts are worth it for sure. Thanks as usual for sharing!
Sherral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 196/180/140

Height: 5'1

I <3 this quote!
karla is offline   Reply With Quote