Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-10-2011, 09:17 AM   #1  
I'm a SWIMMER!

S/C/G: 209.4/149.2/150

Height: 5'9

Angry Things that make you go..hmmmmm???

I'll start

Ever notice that boobs seem to look alot better on "other" people? When I had them (38D) they felt "uncomfortable" like I was carrying baloons on my chest and made me feel even fatter than I already was. I really didn't enjoy having them. But when I see other people with big boobs...it makes me think, "I sure wish my boobs were nice and full like that"! huh??? or should I say...hmmmmmm

Feel free to comment or add your thing that makes you go...hmmmmm?
joyfulloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:57 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/185/165-170

Height: 5'5"

I never used to have to wear a coat or understand why people would complain that they are cold. I was also so hot that I longed for being cold.

Now that I have lost so much weight, I am cold all the time !

Now I envy people that are furnaces...hmmmm....
happytobeamomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

That once we reach a healthy weight we still want to lose MORE weight - I was at my goal weight for the most part for 3 years (with little gains, and back-on-tracks here and there). It's been SO HARD to get back to that place this time around (it's only 6-7 months since I WAS at my 143). When I was at 143 I wanted to be 135. Now that I'm 150 I long to be 143. And I've convinced myself that I'll be "happy" once I get to 143. The bottom line is that, when I was in high school, I had a body analysis done and 143 was given to me as a good, healthy weight for me. 135-138 is too hard to maintain. This turned into a rant, but, essentially, the human condition is to want what we don't have. Hmmmm....
SarahinBalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:48 PM   #4  

I have to admit that I feel so strange when I see a woman who weighs what I weighed at my heaviest (or more). I try to imagine what I would weigh now if I had not started my diet. I would assume about 350. How far would I have I gone? Then I think, how would I feel right now, if I was still that weight? I see how the woman moves and perhaps looks uncomfortable or her clothes are fitting poorly an I feel so close to it, feeling like I am seeing myself from the outside. It gets really freaky for me and makes me go hmmmmmm....am I past it, too near it?
martinimouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #5  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

I have that issue. I compare myself with women all the time. Even women who weigh much more than me, I find myself saying, "I wish I looked that good." I have no idea why, but I do. Like, the way they carry themselves, or the way their clothes fit... I wish my clothes fit nicely, or that I could wear makeup like that... etc...

I also saw a girl recently who had lost some weight. She looked like she had lost a little bit, but when she told me she was down to 5lbs BELOW my goal weight, I was disheartened. I feel so mean thinking that too. To be honest, I have no clue what my body will look like at 130, 120 or 110. My ultimate goal weight is 110-115lbs, and I looked at her and thought that maybe I should lower it a little. But I keep telling myself that just because SHE looks that way, that I won't look that way. First, she didn't really work out, just restricted calories, so she wasn't very toned. She still looked "not fit". I guess that's what got me.

When I was 18 I weighed 130lbs, and remembered feeling a little chubby. So it just really brought back the fear that I might never achieve the level of fitness I want.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #6  
Hungry Hungry Dancer

S/C/G: tickertickerticker

Height: 5'4"

i think it's funny that I feel LESS feminine than women with smaller chests....i'm 42DD and want to be a full B or small C.......and then i have to wonder..when i have those small boobs will i then want them to be bigger ? ....a friend of mine always says people would pay for boobs like mine ..(size wise...)..but i can't fathom why someone would want to pay for back/shoulder problems and unwaned attention from strange men....not fun ! .....i really really hope i remember this when they shrink !!!!! ....will i feel petite and feminine ? .....i hope so..i sure don't right now with these gozangas

and also, Pint Sized Terror....i love your little dancer guy for every 5lbs
blueballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:27 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 117/116.5/113

Height: 5'5.5"

Pint Sized, I can relate. I think most women can. Even when I weighed about 106 pounds I was jealous of girls that had slimmer thighs than me, mine are muscular and I liked the way really really skinny legs looked in jeans. Now I've lost muscle tone and I'm wanting too be firmer again. Its hard to be satisfied with ourselves I guess ^^;
japanophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:10 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

I judge others as harshly as I judge myself - I'll see a woman and start picking her apart in my head - or she looks literally perfect and I'm jealous - I've been TRYING to think of something nice about the person I'm picking apart as soon as I realize I'm doing it but it's hard to break the cycle. Makes me feel guilty because I'm superficially judging others. Even if a woman is thin my eyes automatically go to arms that could be more toned etc. No wonder I'm hardly ever satisfied with my own appearance.
SarahinBalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 210/Ticker/125

Height: 5'6"

I see women much larger than me and envy the confidents they carry themselves with, I am uncomfortable in my body...
Izzadawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:41 PM   #10  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

i dont know...i guess whats made me go hmm..is when i worked in a plus size clothing store. I was doing everything i could outside of work to lose weight and trying hard to eat right and all these women i worked with were happy with being really big..They used to try on the biggest pair of jeans in the store just to laugh at themselves and i kept thinking to myself "why would you think thats funny..dont you know its un-healthy?"..They were all happy with being so big.. and i thought..well maybe there just encouraging women to be overweight and un-healthy.. i mean the manager used to even keep a drawer behind the cash register full of candy each day and every one of them would go to the food court and eat burgers and fries..it was really sad..it made me wonder what they were advocating to other women who came in to buy clothes?
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:33 PM   #11  
One Day At A Time

Height: 5.6

I read the above posts and what i noticed... it was all about the search of the perfect.... why not progress instead of perfection? hmmmm

My head often goes I want to lose more weight but then i remember i am 10 pounds less that feel so so so good by itself. I compare myself to other women but human body is so unique... I am tired of trying to be somebody else and not loving me. I just want to be me... big boobs, small boobs... whatever. I just want to be me and i want to be lighter because i feel heavy. I have no clue about my ideal weight.
hope for recovery is offline   Reply With Quote