Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 05:55 AM   #1  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default IP Daily Chat - Monday, 7 February 2011

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 02-07-2011, 07:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Ok I was sick for a few days..today I will dust myself off kick my own butt gently and get back to business...I have 15lbs to go and a red bathing suite ready for me to go find and buy...

I hope everyone has a great week be kind to yourself...You deserve it...

Old 02-07-2011, 07:38 AM   #3  
i love weight loss

S/C/G: 370/261.4/180

Height: 5'5

good morning all. it was a good week for me up till the super bowl. i ate a little that i was not too eat. i hope that i can loose some by wednesday when i get wighed in instead of gaining. when i look at what i ate i ask myself now was it worth it too eat and poss. go back over the 300 mark. and my answerer to myself after the fact is NO!!!!! but i can't go back i can only go forward and hope that the rest of my 3 days are better. thanks for listening. and i hope everyone has a great day.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:42 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

I was just watching Dr Tein Story on his life...he really is amazing...
I did like the Boxing section..he loves to work out...
I'm so glad he decided to work with Weight Loss...
Old 02-07-2011, 07:45 AM   #5  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
I was just watching Dr Tein Story on his life...he really is amazing...
I did like the Boxing section..he loves to work out...
I'm so glad he decided to work with Weight Loss...
Where were you watching it?
Old 02-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #6  
New to IP

S/C/G: 170.6/152/130

Height: 5'3"

Good morning !!
I am back at work enjoying a great capuccino drink and feeling rested after the weekend. Just one more week and I get to go visit my sister in Austin. I am super excited!!
I hope everyone has a great day today.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 193/130/143

Height: 5'0

Good morning. Starting the day off with a sick kid. He got so dehydrated on Sat that he passed out and we had to take him to to ER. I was just getting ready for my pudding snack!!! Couple bags of fluids for him and a pudding snack for me and all was good. Today is the "hangover" after the flu. Hope he will be up and around this afternoon. Did 100 percent IP but feeling emotional like this is going to take forever. Will go change my attitude and get on with my day. Hope everyone has a great day. We can make it through one day!!
Old 02-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning all...it is great to be back to IP.......... i was in punta cana for one glorious week...and yes....had the pina coladas.........beer and lots of food... well actually what my tummy could hold since it has shrunk being on IP.... sunday morning got on the scale and saw a 5 lb increase which brought me back into the 170's...ugh..... so did IP all day yesterday and took in my water....right away my rings started to loosen up again...and this morning down 3.5 lbs!!!!!!!! needless to say, that week was my one week of woo hoooo and now I am on track for 100 % IP and getting to my goal. I love this plan and it is easy to see it really does work... have a great day everyone

Last edited by LOSINGFORGOOD2010; 02-07-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Losingforgood from yesterday:
Hello everyone! well I am back from Punta Cana! got home yesterday..... god its so WHITE here in this country hahhaha .... had a wonderful time down south.... ate EVERYTHNG.... drank lots of rum and some pina coladas.... in my mind... i have been on IP since Aug and this is my one time to cut loose... but not lose total control..... sooooo got on the scale this morning and I am up +5 pounds which surprised me... as I thought it would be more LOL.... did eggs this morning, and IP lunch.... will do salad again for supper tonight and piece of meat.... and IP snck this evening... tomorrow FULL IP.... and back on board. I am sure i will lose this water retention fast.... know something funny? by the end of the week...the tops of my two very brown feet were puffy like two sausages... I can not figure out why. Mike thinks it was due to the salt in the food...plus the heat.... and maybe the fast change in diet too? I mean this past week was a complete 360 from the last 6 mths i have been doing IP... my body must have been like whoa! NSV..... this is the first time since i was 13 yrs old that i wore.... a two piece bathing suit!...omg.... i ws so scared to try..... and now... these photos are my inspiration to continue on with IP and reach my goal. I have sadly updated my signature to show the 5 lbs increase..... and hopefully will be back down into the 60's again soon. its great to be back to this forum !!!

Thanks for sharing that. We are going to Mexico March 5th, so interesting to see how much you gained. I know I have a terrible water retention problem whenever I go south. I always figured it was a combination of the heat and the booze (alcohol will make you retain, as well as salt). I am hoping at this lower weight it won't be as bad. My plan is to drink plenty of water and use the treadmill in the gym.
Did you phase of for your vacation - a week on phase 2 and a week on phase 3? That is what my coach is having me do.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
Good morning all...it is great to be back to IP.......... i was in punta cana for one glorious week...and yes....had the pina coladas.........beer and lots of food... well actually what my tummy could hold since it has shrunk being on IP.... sunday morning got on the scale and saw a 5 lb increase which brought me back into the 170's...ugh..... so did IP all day yesterday and took in my water....right away my rings started to loosen up again...and this morning down 3.5 lbs!!!!!!!! needless to say, that week was my one week of woo hoooo and now I am on track for 100 % IP and getting to my goal. I love this plan and it is easy to see it really does work... have a great day everyone
Great new picture!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 250/199/170

Height: 65

Good Morning! Starting my 4th full week on IP. Very happy with the results so far!! I have lost 12 pounds so far and my blood pressure has improved!
Old 02-07-2011, 09:57 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Default Monday!!!

So happy about how this weekend went... didn't go off protocol at all even with some super bowl temptations.....huge NSV for me......

Good luck to everyone this week.......
Old 02-07-2011, 09:58 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 201/147/155

Height: 5"9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
Good job with the loss! You are giving me so much hope! I can taste those pina colodas....
Old 02-07-2011, 09:58 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaarin View Post
Losingforgood from yesterday:
Hello everyone! well I am back from Punta Cana! got home yesterday..... god its so WHITE here in this country hahhaha .... had a wonderful time down south.... ate EVERYTHNG.... drank lots of rum and some pina coladas.... in my mind... i have been on IP since Aug and this is my one time to cut loose... but not lose total control..... sooooo got on the scale this morning and I am up +5 pounds which surprised me... as I thought it would be more LOL.... did eggs this morning, and IP lunch.... will do salad again for supper tonight and piece of meat.... and IP snck this evening... tomorrow FULL IP.... and back on board. I am sure i will lose this water retention fast.... know something funny? by the end of the week...the tops of my two very brown feet were puffy like two sausages... I can not figure out why. Mike thinks it was due to the salt in the food...plus the heat.... and maybe the fast change in diet too? I mean this past week was a complete 360 from the last 6 mths i have been doing IP... my body must have been like whoa! NSV..... this is the first time since i was 13 yrs old that i wore.... a two piece bathing suit!...omg.... i ws so scared to try..... and now... these photos are my inspiration to continue on with IP and reach my goal. I have sadly updated my signature to show the 5 lbs increase..... and hopefully will be back down into the 60's again soon. its great to be back to this forum !!!

Thanks for sharing that. We are going to Mexico March 5th, so interesting to see how much you gained. I know I have a terrible water retention problem whenever I go south. I always figured it was a combination of the heat and the booze (alcohol will make you retain, as well as salt). I am hoping at this lower weight it won't be as bad. My plan is to drink plenty of water and use the treadmill in the gym.
Did you phase of for your vacation - a week on phase 2 and a week on phase 3? That is what my coach is having me do.
Kaarin~ Congrats on the two piece that is a great NSV!!

Last edited by soccerdixie; 02-07-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #15  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Good morning all! Here is to another great week. No snacks at the super bowl party for me. . Have a 100% IP week and hope everyones WI's are great.
Closed Thread