Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 05:09 AM   #1  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default IP Daily Chat - Friday, 4 February 2011

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

TGIF.

To see what big losses, NSVs, and inspiring stories you missed yesterday: IP Daily Chat - Thursday, 3 February 2011
Old 02-04-2011, 06:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 201/?see ticker?/150

Good morning everyone!!! I hope every one has a great IP day.. NSV for me last night.. We went out to dinner for the first time since starting IP and I had no issues staying on protocol. My daughter even got my favorite dessert and I resisted all temptations!!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:02 AM   #3  
Lynn

S/C/G: 218/186/160

Height: 5'8"

NSV: Cut up the Lane Bryant card! On another note, saw a post on another thread that new IP products are out and more on the way. Very exciting!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/lowest185/now200/160

anybody else feeling blue ? Even that I'm finally losing again and everything suppose to fine I feel sad I feel that I don't know me anymore because I look so different and still I see myself very fat
Old 02-04-2011, 08:08 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 193/130/143

Height: 5'0

Unhappy

Hey Bulleerina I was just thinking the same thing. Very emotional today and feeling blue maybe I need a nap today. Stay strong and this day will pass.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 247 / 247 / 180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondalynny View Post
NSV: Cut up the Lane Bryant card! On another note, saw a post on another thread that new IP products are out and more on the way. Very exciting!
Yuppppp!!!
I got the new Apple Cinnamon soy puffs last night and I am having some right now...LOVE THEM..like seriously..if I could have them 3 times a day.. I would!!!

Tomato and basil soup is out too...not sure about that one but it looks GOOD!

I hope everyone has a great IP Friday...today will be tempting for me..the girls at work want to go have lunch and eat junk..that is what they just told me LOL This lunch has been planned for a while..so hopefully I can convince them to go somewhere where healthy food are available..! If not..NOT going!!!

BTW, my boyfriend and I are going to visit two houses tomorrow...SOOO EXCITED I sooo hope one of them will be THE ONE because ..it's suuuch a long process.. Anywho have a GRRRRREAT Day!!
xoxox
Old 02-04-2011, 08:24 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 247 / 247 / 180

Height: 5'6

I just thought of something...if an IP product has 0 sugar...are we allowed having it more than once a day?
Old 02-04-2011, 08:28 AM   #8  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

I would like to quote and reply to people in yesterday's thread. Since it is a new day, is it possible to quote from yesterdays thread on today's? Sorry, I have tried to figure it out on my own with no luck.

Do you just have to copy and paste and force it to quote?
Old 02-04-2011, 08:31 AM   #9  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone! Stepped on the scale this morning and am down .9 kg (1.98 lb) since yesterday! I love the big first week numbers! Almost back into the 180s!!

Can't wait to try out some new packets. I tried the tomato soup from Nashua Nutrition... They sent me a sample pack... I took one spoon full and the rest went down the drain. It tasted really sweet.. I have never been a fan of the soups from day one though. Maybe IPs will taste different?!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by shrinkingsusie; 02-04-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:36 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5'5

Default Happy Friday!!

WI this morning went great lost another 3.5 lbs......looking forward to a relaxing weekend a little nervous about Sunday with the superbowl but I am going to go prepared!!!

Good Luck to everyone!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:38 AM   #11  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieEli View Post
I just thought of something...if an IP product has 0 sugar...are we allowed having it more than once a day?
Hi Cutie.... I would think if it's not 0/0/0 product, I would think.. no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
I would like to quote and reply to people in yesterday's thread. Since it is a new day, is it possible to quote from yesterdays thread on today's? Sorry, I have tried to figure it out on my own with no luck.

HI Juice.... I just copy and paste, I don't know if that's really the way to do it, as I don't get those cute little boxes around the quote, but it will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Good morning everyone! Stepped on the scale this morning and am down .9 kg (1.98 lb) since yesterday! I love the big first week numbers! Almost back into the 180s!!

Can't wait to try out some new packets. I tried the tomato soup from Nashua Nutrition... They sent me a sample pack... I took one spoon full and the rest went down the drain. It tasted really sweet.. I have never been a fan of the soups from day one though. Maybe IPs will taste different?!

Have a great day everyone!

Yea for Shrinking!!!! You should have called yourself.. scale hopper... lol!
I'm so excited to start this protocol, that I could just pee myself...
Old 02-04-2011, 09:04 AM   #12  

Height: 5'4"

Good morning! I had my WI#5 down 1 lb. I am seeing a trend in my weight loss. Big drop one week, smaller one the next rinse and repeat. I am heading into Phase 2 today!! I am 4 lbs from my goal weight. I am hoping to be on Phase 3 by Feb 25/11.

Congrats to all the NSV and SV.

Have an awesome day everyone.

Last edited by jupiter; 02-04-2011 at 11:03 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:05 AM   #13  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post

I believe you have to copy and paste.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:28 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 187/157/160-revised to 150

Height: 66"

....TGIF!!! Thank God the sun is shining, but it is 0 degrees here!!

100% on protocol day yesterday, goin for another today...wknds are tough but I plan on being strong!!
I am cooking a turkey Sunday, will sub mashed turnips for potatos and do spinach w garlic&lemon !! I love love love the smell of a roasting turkey !!!

Hub has lost 16 lbs in 2.5 wks !! Sadly, I had to tell him that the clothes he got me for Christmas are too large now..but he took it rather well !!

Congrads to all that had a great week w SV & NSV's !!!

Keep going strong, YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:28 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 164.6/138.5/135

Height: 5'7"

Good morning to all of you! Friday!! Woot woot!! Even thought I don't work it's always fun to be on Friday! I finished a contract of work in October and then I traveled for 2 months and here I am now searching (slowly) for a new job!

Today is WI #4. I have the impression of no lost today.. maybe 1 pound. I need to stay strong and tell myself that's it is OK if I don't loose to much this week. I'm pretty sure next week will be better. I followed the protocol on a T this week.. but oh well we will see.

I think I may have more than my 2 cups of veggies. I should measure. I should also measure the EVOO.. I think I'm good but I could be surprise.

Anyway my WI is at 10:30 a.m. and I will let you know !

Have a good day!
Closed Thread