South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 01-30-2011, 09:18 AM   #1  
Always Learning

Height: 5'5"

Default Moving on to Phase 2

On week, stalled. Apparently even though another week of phase one got the cravings under control it made my body go "WHY? What are you doing?". I haven't been feeling horribly great these past couple days either, so I'm sensing its time to go on to phase 2 as I kick in exercise.

Today I'm heading to the grocery store to buy some phase two good carbs (including, *gasp* apples, bread, brown rice, low carb wraps if I can find them and they aren't full of junk) and I'm going to start making sure to track everything, clearly something is up here, I have a strange feeling I'm OVER estimating my portions so I'm also getting a food scale to make sure I'm eating *gasp* ENOUGH.

I'm also going to nearly completely eliminate the artificial sweetners (see: diet pepsi. buying one more case this week and then that's IT!) and make sure I'm getting 8-10 glasses of water.

Anyone else moving into phase two? Or in phase two and have tips?
8675309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:26 AM   #2  
Be happy.

It always makes sense to watch portion sizes, but I'm thinking your 'stall' this week is probably not because of anything you've done wrong. Very few people lose weight their 3rd week.

Enjoy your apple! Apples and hot cereal were the 2 things I missed the most while on phase 1. I eat them nearly every day now, but I still save the pasta and bread for rare occasions.
Heidi58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #3  
Mous

Having a good plan is key and it seems that you do have one.
LADY WINDSONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #4  
Always Learning

Height: 5'5"

Thanks everyone Hitting up the grocery store today.
8675309 is offline   Reply With Quote