Old 01-19-2011, 06:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 172.8/168/145 maybe?

Height: 5'2

Default Eat this - Not That

What would you sub for Goldfish which I just found out is 4 PP. Not bad but sure is a not for 2 oz of fish. ?

I like these darn things also.

and I had the banana also lol
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Hmm, are you wanting salty? crunchy? Maybe some pickles?

I'm not a big snacker. I usually find that when I'm feeling munchy I either need a real meal, or I've just had a real meal and I haven't given my body time to catch up.

I snack on a little cheese sometimes. It's 2 points per stick but at least it's giving me protein.
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #3  
Persistance loses weight

S/C/G: 216/177/136

Height: 5'7"

A minibag of popcorn is three points+. I find it to be very filling and a good snack.
skinnycow126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagirl View Post
Hmm, are you wanting salty? crunchy? Maybe some pickles?

I'm not a big snacker. I usually find that when I'm feeling munchy I either need a real meal, or I've just had a real meal and I haven't given my body time to catch up.

I snack on a little cheese sometimes. It's 2 points per stick but at least it's giving me protein.
Just realized as I typed this I was snacking on crackers. They are 3 points for 1 oz, but 1 oz seems like a lot when I put them in a tiny bowl. And they are good.

If you've got the points for the goldfish and you like them (and can stop at 2 oz) maybe just stick with them.
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:31 PM   #5  
Strong is the new thin!

S/C/G: 178/152/close enough

Height: 5'9 1/2"

I would sub mini bag popcorn, 10 triscuit thin crackers, edamame with some salt, a few bites chocolate w/a whole orange, a pc of cheese with an apple.

Oh and I should add, I hate those goldfish things, but if it was something that I considered worth it, I would eat some.

Last edited by river; 01-19-2011 at 07:32 PM.
river is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:52 PM   #6  

yes I stopped at the 2 oz. I just didn't know if I was doing harm by eating them. Sometimes I get neurotic in wondering if I'm messing up. I do have some pickles. I don't know why I ate them. Not any reason but that they were here.

I do have the popcorn but sometimes I've had that kernel get stuck in my teeth and it sent me to the dentist, it got inbetween my gum and teeth so I fear popcorn.

I do have an apple also on the table. again, sensitive teeth this week for some reason. I ate a bowl of soup and got a tooth ache. Not good.

I'm eating on only the right side of my mouth.

i have to try those edamame things. but I think I did in a chinese reasturant and didn't like it if I recall correctly. Someone ordered a serviing and it was like not taste. just plain beans.

there are some other hot green beans that come in a container but I can't think of the name of them. Does anyone know what they are? They look like peas.

maybe I can eat those.

I was thinking of making salmon fish cake later on to eat to feel I didn't do so bad.

lol Seagirl snacking on crackers. Were they Animal Crackers? Those are suppose to be good snack.

I find most of my snack is only when husband comes home so we are eating something together. He gets home after 12 midnight so we watch tv and Of course he wants to eat so I have to save room so I can snack while he pigs out.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

tyt ~ Are you thinking of wasabi beans maybe? I think those are supposed to be hot/spicy.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:58 PM   #8  

yea, thank you. can we eat those without a lot of points? I'll see if they are in the list. Thanks for the name. I could not think of those for anything.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 237.8/209.6/140

Height: 5'4"

I tried the Special K chip crackers the other day and they were really good. It's 3 p+ for 27 chip-crackers in the sour cream and onion flavor. They also have a Sea Salt flavor but I have not tried those. I'm at work now so I can't weigh them and see how many ounces they are to compare them with the goldfish.
staci73 is offline   Reply With Quote