Old 01-07-2011, 04:28 AM   #1  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

Default Anyone else on the abs diet?

Hi everyone, its been forever since I've been here. I'm starting the abs diet an am wondering if anyone else here is on it. I like the easy the remember acronym...

Anyone else here on it or tried it?
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #2  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I'm not "on it" specifically, but I do follow a lot of the guidelines - whole grains, healthy fats, etc. I was about to buy the book the other day, then I realized that Women's Health has a section in it every month about the Abs diet, and I get that anyway, so I just go off of that.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:21 PM   #3  

Hi, I found this forum by googling ABS Diet forum! I started The New ABS Diet today, along with my husband.

Thanks for the heads up about the monthly article in Women's Health mag. I had no idea. I'll be buying that from now on!

My husband and I are totally burned out on conventional diets, so we're following the guidelines. I did have the old book. The revised version is much better.
myyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:47 PM   #4  

Default http://stretchmarkinstitute.com

Guide on the Stretch Mark Problem.
Contrary to popular belief, stretch marks are caused by changes in hormones rather than the stretching of the skin. Stretching of the skin plays more of a role in which direction the stretch marks will develop.

Last edited by rahaman; 01-11-2011 at 10:48 PM.
rahaman is offline   Reply With Quote