Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 05:18 PM   #1  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Default What do you want for Christmas??

I am curious what kind of non weight related things people want for Christmas. I am so into Christmas this year, but mostly things for Emma.

I want a George Foreman Grill (finally). We grill a lot, but it isn't convenient for Wisconsin winters.

I also want some quilting and craft things.
Old 11-18-2002, 05:54 PM   #2  
Diet Dr Pepper Rules!

Default Ah, Christmas

This is Alex's first Christmas, so I am very excited about that. Of course, he is only almost 1 so he does not care at all.

I would like to magically lose 30lb. Oh, you said non-weight related. Well...I would like some leg weights for my workout and the media center on page 9 or so of the new pottery barn catalog (in case my hubby is asking.)

We got a forman grill last year It is great fun.
Old 11-18-2002, 06:07 PM   #3  
Eve's Mom

If I were to ask for my greatest wildest deepest desire/wish, it would be for b/f to ask me to marry him. And xmas would be a perfect time as I find it to be magical, even at 26. BUT that would never happen...so in the meantime, my wish is that my neice Carmen has many more happy Christmases and that I'll be there to see all of them.
Old 11-18-2002, 06:16 PM   #4  
Proud Canadian

Let's see...we are having a theme Christmas this year, and our theme is warmth, so I am hoping for a blow dryer because I don't ahve one and I don't like going out in the winter with wet hair. Although an indoor grill would be awesome.
KT
Old 11-18-2002, 08:13 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I magically have 2 answers to this question
1 my 2 front teeth
2 a pony
but I'd like knitting needles and funky yarn ( i have this yen to make scarves)
since my sis has been reducing as it were i have all kindsof new clothes
I want happiness and peace for Xmas i want to feel safe and secure
I want my sis to get engaged so she stops worrying about getting engaged
Old 11-19-2002, 08:13 AM   #6  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Red face All I want for Christmas is...

I want a George Foreman Grill too!
And gift certificates to certain stores so that I can buy new clothes because I desperately need them.
Old 11-19-2002, 09:29 AM   #7  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

KO... I LOVE TO KNIT! I have tons of needles and yarn. Hubby says I have too much and could make a killing on e-bay. But how do I part with my stuff!!!

Clothes are totally out of the picture this year and if MIL buys me maturnity clothes because she is trying to be nice, I'll kick her.

I also want some cool wood TV Tables for the basement.

DVD's for Emma.... Ice Age and Spirit

Cable Modem for home because dial up is pooping out on us. Service price is OK for cable, but the hook up charges are a crock!!

I would like one of those big exercise balls and workout video, but I wouldn't be able to use it until after having the baby!

This is a fun list! Let's keep adding!!
Old 11-19-2002, 10:40 AM   #8  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default christmas wishes

Well, one thing (and maybe you guys will think this is a little cheesy) that I would LOVE for Christmas is to have a 3FC 20's and 30's group get-together. Wouldn't that be awesome? I'd love to meet all the wonderful ladies I talk to on here.

I also need clothes that fit--not that I'm complaining, because all my clothes that don't fit are too big.

I really want a good camera. That's my big thing this year that I desperatly want.

And, of course, more stamping and scrapping stuff.

That's it for me...
Old 11-19-2002, 12:01 PM   #9  
Canadian Chick

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas!!! You're going to think I crazy but I really really want the Beauty & the Beast DVD & the ET DVD & the Monsters Inc. DVD . I also would like some gcs for clothes shopping, a standing frame for cross-stitching & a CD burner. I think I'm dreaming though! lol! How much shopping do you all have left? I'm about 1/3 finished.
Closed Thread