Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-31-2010, 11:19 AM   #1  
Lazy Daisy

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/128

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default On My Way To Losing 30lbs

I have finally decided to dedicate myself to losing this weight. I want to be back to the weight I was 14 years ago when I met my husband. This past year I have gained 20 lbs, I was letting myself go. I live in the arctic and felt no one I know sees me here so it doesn't matter what I look like. I don't get any compliments from my husband either (he still holds a candle for his ex and I will never compare to her) so I stopped trying. Now though, I am doing it for myself. I want to fit into my skinny jeans and all the clothes I have hanging in my closet that I don't currently fit into. I don't yet have a reward in mind for when I finally lose the weight. Probably get a haircut and colour at a salon when I go on holidays (we don't have a hairdresser in town). I usually get my haircut on holidays but have never had a colour done (I'm kindof cheap when it comes to things like that). If anyone else is looking to lose 30lbs, I would love for you to join this thread and post your progress. Good luck to you all.
lazydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:11 PM   #2  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

I am looking to lose 30 pounds as well! I think it is awesome that you are doing it for YOU. I don't really have a reward for myself either, just knowing that I've done it will be great enough. Plus, just imagine all of the extra energy 30 less pounds can do for you!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:27 PM   #3  
Lazy Daisy

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/128

Height: 5' 7.5"

I know what you mean. I used to have a bounce in my step! Can't wait to get that back. Good luck Emme!
lazydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:00 PM   #4  

Good luck to you, how are you planning on losing the weight? I ate exercising 2. I have about another 10 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. Let's make 2011 a great year
marisa820 is offline   Reply With Quote