Old 12-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default I'm Baaaaack!!!!!

Hello Everyone!
For those who don't know me here's my story: My heaviest was 195, at age 27 I decided to lose weight before 30 so I stopped eating soooo much and lost 10 on my own (185), met the horrible ex and started CP5K and then Body for Life and got to 165. Started MRC June 09 and by October was 140. Then gained it all back. UGH!

Now I am in a wonderful relationship and engaged!!! He loves me how I am right now. I have been seeing a therapist for almost a year and have 'ended the war' with my body.

I also tried the HCG through MRC and failed. It is very difficult and my mind wasn't in it at all.

So I am back. First day on the green menu today and I will be doing it on my own for at least a month but plan on rejoining MRC soon and will go through stabilization and maintence with them.

I know this program works and I was successful but I was loosing for the wrong reasons. I feel like I am doing it 100% for me this time.

I will also be starting CP5K and working out this time around, something I didn't do with MRC the first time.
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #2  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 239.5/232.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi Daizy! I remember you from the last time I was doing MRC. I am back now as well. I started the green menu yesterday. I am doing the program on my own right now and I may end up back at the center for the last 10 or 20 lbs, unless I decided to try to do stabilization and maintenance on my own. Anyway, welcome back! It is good to see a familiar person on here. I know we can do it this time!!!
lmickley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:31 PM   #3  

Height: 5'5"

I remember you too! I hate being a repeat offender but I am very confident that I will keep it off now. My head is in the game this time and that was missing before.. Let me know if you need any support and I will do the same!
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #4  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I don't do MRC but welcome back If you did it once you can do it again!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #5  
Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizy hotrocks View Post
I remember you too! I hate being a repeat offender but I am very confident that I will keep it off now. My head is in the game this time and that was missing before.. Let me know if you need any support and I will do the same!
I hate being a repeat offender too! But, I am gonna do it this time. How is it going for you so far? I have been starving today and having headaches. I am hoping this will pass soon.

I need to order some HNS products from diet direct; especially the creamys since I could use that as an afternoon snack. LOL.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:38 PM   #6  

Default I'm back, too.

This must be the week to come back. I went to the center today and was up 8 pounds since I was last there a couple of months ago, but 11 pounds up from my low. I've been on MRC since June 2009 and had 30 pounds to lose (I lost 40 on my own before joining). For some reason every time I get to within 10 pounds of my goal I go off track. Well, I now have 15 pounds to goal and am determined to get there by April 1. No more of this messing around! I am posting to give me some accountability, not only to the center, but to all of you. Thank you for your help. I'm going to do it this time!!
ali g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:12 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmickley View Post
I hate being a repeat offender too! But, I am gonna do it this time. How is it going for you so far? I have been starving today and having headaches. I am hoping this will pass soon.

I need to order some HNS products from diet direct; especially the creamys since I could use that as an afternoon snack. LOL.
I was really miserable the first couple of weeks. I just took it as an opportunity to retrain myself. I went to bed early a lot and did other things to distract myself, including planting a garden!
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:09 AM   #8  
Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatethesweatpants View Post
I was really miserable the first couple of weeks. I just took it as an opportunity to retrain myself. I went to bed early a lot and did other things to distract myself, including planting a garden!
Thanks, its good to know it is not just me. I have noticed I have been really tired this week, so I have decided that I will hold off on starting to exercise for a week or so until my body gets adjusted to the calorie level. I know I can do this.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Yes, my energy level was very low for a while. Now, I am like the Energizer Bunny. The other day, I worked out, took the kids sledding, then came home and ran because I was bouncing off of the walls with energy. All of that to say, it gets better and all of this hard work is so worth it!

OH, and WELCOME BACK DAIZY!
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote