Old 12-27-2010, 09:00 AM   #1  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Default *~* Weekly Chat 26 December - 2 January *~*

Happy Monday Ladies!

It’s a new week and the holidays are finally over and so is the over eating of junk food all over the place. Yay! I’m up 4 pounds. 162 was my weight in this morning as it has been for the last little while minus the 165 scare I had the other day. I can’t complain though, no I sure can not since it’s my own doing. But it was weird because once Christmas day hit, all I could drink was water and I craved it (and that wasn’t because I had a night of drinking the night before.) so it was good and my eating habits yesterday weren’t too shabby either minus the fact one of the guys I’m dating wanted to go out for dinner at 8 o’clock at night. We went to Denny’s…I had eggs Benedict omg heaven food seriously (maybe not the best from Denny’s but I love eggs Benedict period!)

I’ve been up since 4:30 my internet went down yesterday and my landlord isn’t home and she has the box in her place to restart the stupid thing. So the guy told me to shut down the power and start it back up if I had the electricity box, which I do and I did and it worked! That was until this morning it clucked out again. She’s on holidays when she gets back I really should talk to her about putting the box in the laundry room, since it’s a common area we both use.

We have one week left before the new year yay! I’m kind of excited and I’m not sure why, I might be going on a skating date ont he 31st...more then likely I will be on my *** the whole time. haha.

Happy Days everyone!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:24 AM   #2  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I kind of dread what the scale is going to say tomorrow, but I'm exercising as much as possible to kind of help it go back down. I did pretty well with exercising while I was home but I ate a lot of cookies. And they were worth every bite.

I have a few events this week - a roommate party on Thursday and a big open bar thing Friday, so my goal is to be as perfect as possible up until then, and even then be controlled. Also, since school is on break and I don't really have anything to do, I'm going to try and do double shifts at the gym
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:38 AM   #3  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

I didn't do quite as well over Christmas as I'd intended to, but I think I still did okay. Christmas morning I decided PIE was a really good idea, and sent my husband out to Village Inn for a french silk one. =/ I told myself I was only going to have one piece Christmas night but I ended up having a second small one the next day.

But I exercised hard on Christmas day and stayed in (or at least close to) my allotted calories both days. I weighed in at 166.4 this morning, so I guess it's all good. I'm so close to 165. I'm planning to eat below my calories this week if I can. I want to see it before New Year's Day soooo bad.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:14 AM   #4  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Good morning girls! Happy Monday!!

Did excellent on my calories yesterday to make up for Christmas day splurges. Came in around 1300 with 1 hour of kickboxing in there.

Today is FREEZING! We got about 10 inches of snow yesterday at my house. Beautiful, but I was tired of being cooped up in the house. Hubby and I had tickets to the Hurricanes game last night but couldn't go because our nanny was snowed in at her house.

Valentine's Day is also our nanny's bday, so since we can't ask her to work that night, we decided to make January 22nd our V-Day. (We dont have family anywhere near us, so the nanny is our only babysitter.) That is the night that our Lion King tickets are for. So we are going to get dressed up, go the The Melting Pot for dinner and then go see the play. I'm super excited! I'm going to try to borrow a cute dress from a friend so I don't have to buy one.
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Good Morning Everyone! WOW. It's crazy that this thread is until January 2nd. I can't believe it's almost the new year, 2010 went by so fast and I'm so happy because I KNOW I will hit my goal weight in 2011. Gives me something to look forward too. NSV: My size 13 pants are getting extremely baggy on me ..I have one pair that has always been VERY tight and it's probably because of the make so once them get too big I will go out and invest in some a few new pairs of pants and another thing my XL shirts are fitting really comfortable now so now I can start looking into L shirts and trying to fit into them

This morning the scale said I was 162.2 which is down .2 lbs from yesterday-- I was really hoping I'd see 161 again but oh well as long as it's going down somewhat thats all that matters. Well I'll TTYL.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:23 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 152/135/120

Height: 5'4''

Mehg I had a bit of a christmas splurge with a couple glasses of egg nog with spiced whiskey. I never realized egg nog had so much fat in it. Oh well. My weight got up to 138 but its back down to 135.2 today.

Other sweet I avoided. I rolled christmas cookies and decorated this year for everybody for the first time. What a pain. I wasn't interested in eating them afterward, I guess I'm just not the Martha Stewart type.
iiholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #7  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

Hey girls!!

JL Keep in mind my dear the clothes matter more then the numbers especially if you're exercising regularly. There will be times where your body will be building muscle and the numbers might not be going down for that reason.

Jenn What a cute little date night! That should be really funny!!

Stella I have faith you'll make it through the tough week of parties!!

For me the holidays aren't quite over since my parents still have their after Christmas party, which is shortly followed by New Years, and then my sisters birthday and then mine! I'm just going to try and keep myself under control for it all!!

Guess what? I went to cycle this morning. Yay it's already out of the way!!
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:52 PM   #8  

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend; I know I did. It's time to get back into healthy eating and exercising mode. Sadly, I can't go to the gym because my family can't afford it this year, so it's walking out in the rain for me! It'll be nice to be back at school where I can take advantage of the free gym for one semester more haha.

I hope everyone has exciting plans for New Years! I'm excited since its my first 21 New Years! I'm making dinner with some friends (vegetarian and healthy!) before going out on the town with another group of friends. Any suggestions for drinks that won't kill me calorie-wise? I've heard vodka/grapefruit juice is good, as is rum and diet coke, but I'm looking for something a little more creative this time around.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week!
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #9  
Brighter than the moon!

Dear 2010 - please kiss my ever shrinking butt.

I'm so sick of this year. SO SICK. I lost 2 of my best friends over a period of 6 months and now I found out about this promotion that I was passed up before ONLY BECAUSE this girl threatened to quit if she didn't get it. She has 2 years less experience than I do, and the only reason she was considered is because our boss is on leave.

/end rant.

I actually had a panic attack during spin class...but I finished, came home, made a great dinner of chicken, brown rice, zuchinni and asparagus and now I'm drinking a very LARGE glass of Prosecco with blackberries and raspberries and I had some truffles that my aunt gave me for Christmas.

2011 - I can't wait to meet you.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:11 PM   #10  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

i hope your 2011 is better too stella
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:33 PM   #11  
Brighter than the moon!

Thanks, Icon.

I promise that I'll be happier on Facebook!
Old 12-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Hello Everyone! Today was a pretty good day--Got 2 workouts in and 10 glasses of water --- I'm ready to hit the bed! Hoping tomorrow morning will bring a new low to the scale and I hope all ya'll have had a wonderful day!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Hi everyone!

I agree, I'm looking forward to 2011.... I love a fresh start. Especially after my despicable eating habits over the weekend. Don't even want to talk about it. All I can say is that this week will involve a LOT of produce, water, and fiber....

What's everyone's goals (weight related or not) for the New Year? I love to hear about other people's ideas and plans, I find it inspiring
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:58 PM   #14  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Hmm i always find new years resolutions tricky! I find myself making big ones I dont really expect to keep, but then whats the point??

This year I realistically hope to reach my goal weight and stay there, do heaps of runs that I have signed up for, learn a bit of guitar, get to my martial art more frequently and get good at it again, do well at my internship, have a nice graduation without a rained on parade
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:28 AM   #15  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

I've decided on a new years resolution. i'm going to try not to drink during the month of january. and keep up with exercise and eating healthy of course. i'm hoping that cutting alcohol down will kickstart the scale for a month. i've been drinking way too many empty calories! and if it does work really well, then that might motivate me to keep up with cutting down on alchohol consumption during the rest of my weightloss adventure.

Aside from that, I am also running a 10K in Feb and a half marathon in April. I made myself a training schedule and i'm going to try to stick to it as best as i possibly can!!!

i heard a funny thing to say when somebody offers you something off plan: say you offer me some cookies. I'd say "No thanks, they don't look good on me". HEHEE i like it.
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote