Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 12-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/ticker/145

Height: 5'1"

Talking First Mini-Goal Reached!!

So my first official mini goal was to complete the first week of Chalean Extreme. It felt so good marking that last day out! I have to say motivating myself that first week was really hard for me, but I did it. There was a couple of days out of the 5 that I had to work out that I waiting until like 10 PM to do it, but I did it!!! I also had to workout through a cold and I was so agitated one day that I made my wonderful boyfriend workout with me so I would stay motivated. I started it Saturday December 18th so Christmas day was 1 week. When I was home on that day my brother (who doesn't know that I'm losing weight) looked at me and asked me if I had lost a few pounds. I told him that I've been working out. The thing that made me giggle inside is that I literally saw him at our nephews birthday party on the 11th. So that was a freaking awesome Christmas present that he gave me that he doesn't even know about!!!

I do feel like I'm standing taller though. I also am drinking like 2 liters of water a day...aka 2 of the Nalgene bottles a day. One is while I'm working out and the other is just throughout the day.

I did weigh myself this week. I didn't gain any, but I didn't lose any either. But I did ummmm.....have my monthly visitor so I'm always bloated this time of the month. So I could have lost some weight and I could still be 207, but as long as I didn't gain any I'm good haha. I'll change my current weight on January 18th.

Peace and Love!!!
ihavethemusicinme is offline   Reply With Quote