Old 12-20-2010, 05:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Default New WW Moderator

Morning all! I just wanted to let you know that I have been given the privilege of moderating the ww boards so you may see some postive changes around here soon, like Points Plus replacing the momentum/flex forum name etc.. can someone remind me again what the name is of the new plan that replaces simply filling/core? I count points so I wasn't sure what the other was called without digging out my books

Also if there are some changes/enhancements you'd like to see on our forums please PM me and let me know and I'll see what I can do for sure. Also, this goes without saying, but if you have any problems or concerns with posts/members etc don't hesitate to PM me, I'll be around several times a day to check my messages.
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

I think it's the Simply Filling Technique.

A congrats on your new role!
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Also, why would there need to be a subforum for the main program? Wouldn't the WW Forum be where we post about the main plan? And SFT gets a subforum because it's an offshoot of the main plan? If there is a PP subforum what would be posted in the Main Forum?

Just trying to see if it can be simplified...
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:18 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

very true seagirl! didn't think about that, lol.. I can't change the sub forum or forum names but I'll forward that on to the ones higher up who can for sure I think some of these forums need cleaned up for sure, thanks! and yes you are right about the name of simply filling, I found it on page 48 of my getting started book, so thanks again!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #5  
Thursday Lady

Spryng!!!!!
Congratulations!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #6  
Less of a Better Me

Right now there is a momentum/flex subforum so I think I was the one who started the ball rolling on changing it to the current program. As to why there is a program subforum I don't know.

And Grats on the Moderating assignment spryng!

Last edited by Koshka; 12-20-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #7  
Not Giving Up!

S/C/G: 351/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations on your new position!

Personally, I would prefer to keep them as is. Renaming the old momentum/core subforums could potentially be confusing or give people incorrect info, as the old plans don't copy over exactly (unless you were planning to archive/delete all the old content).

I agree with a previous poster on keeping the main forum for PP and having a subforum for the SFT.

Just my .02!
LitChick is offline   Reply With Quote