Old 12-12-2010, 11:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Red face *~*Weekly Chat 13 December - 19 December*~*

Oh man, can you guys believe how fast this last month of the year is disappearing? I can't and for some reason I'm freaking out about how little there is left of the year!

Less than 2 weeks til Christmas, just less than 3 weeks til we ring in the New Year!

I am ready for these next two weeks to disappear in some ways, I have a lot of extra hours at work and it's super busy now.

Hope everyone is well at the start of this new week!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:22 PM   #2  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

WELL HELLO! haha you are a busy bee on this website.
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:26 PM   #3  

sun Hey! Yeah I kind of am...but the places I'm most active are the weekly chat threads, our little keeping accountable threads and also over in the calorie counter area!
Old 12-13-2010, 12:10 AM   #4  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

I would like this last month of the year to slow down a little, please, because I have to go back to school on January 3rd and I'm enjoying having a break. XD Not having to deal with making food the night before/packing a lunch/eating at weird hours because of my school schedule has been so nice!
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:21 AM   #5  

Kenzide Hey! Yeah I'm kind of in between....I'd like it to slow down, but I'm also really looking forward to Christmas/the week after because I finally get a decent stretch of time off work!
Old 12-13-2010, 12:25 AM   #6  
Funsized Fiesta

rainbowstripe Yeah I'm looking forward to Christmas too, and New Years as well. They'll both be such fun days, they should last for awhile so we can all enjoy a nice break.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:34 AM   #7  

Kenzide Isn't it strange how Christmas day itself seems to be such a long long day? I have always thought that was odd. Unless it's just me hah.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:44 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

this month is going fast and slow at the same time for me... i'm not particularly ready for the year to end though, how silly of you! i dunno, december is just another month for me i guess. i don't feel like something is ENDING, you know, it's just continuing, no matter if we change the year number... i dunno.

aah, i'm having a garfield monday today. i just can't wait to go home. even if several of my kids commented on how i had lost so much weight today (i think it's the outfit, it must make me look slimmer or something) i'm just feeling kinda "meh". plus i had class with this one kid who is just the bane of my existence and even though most of the other kids in that class are good, i can just focus on him and what a little asshat he is... grrrr..... i SO wish i was fluent in japanese so i could tell him off in a language he can't pretend to not understand... meh.

ANYWAYS... long live tomorrow!! lol.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:53 AM   #9  
Funsized Fiesta

rainbowstripe Naw, I know what you mean! Though it's partly because I usually wake up earlier/stay up later on Christmas than I normally would, especially while on break, but it's totally longer. It goes slower on purpose so you can savour it, of course.

KawaiiCandie Boo, that kid sounds like he sucks. And it's so hard to focus on the good when you're feeling meh, but you should totally wear the outfit again when you're feeling better and see if it makes you feel slimmer or whatevs. And nothing is ending, of course, it's not 2012 yet

Last edited by KenzideRhae; 12-13-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:02 AM   #10  

Kawaii I dunno... I know it's just another number/year and that "time" is just a construct created by humans to mark things...but sometimes I like the idea of a fresh start and my silly little brain is sometimes easily kidded into thinking that a different or "new" calendar year is exactly what it needs for this fresh start haha. Oh dumb, silly children. I don't know how you do it...I had considered teaching English in Japan at one point...and then I realised that I might end up with children rather than adult classes, and I am not good with kids AT ALL. Bleh. I feel you on the meh Monday. I'm ready for it to be over now. It's 7pm, so not too far away for me.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:45 AM   #11  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Ugh I ate all this junk food today. There was a bake sale at the meeting and I went crazy. Total calories for the day are probably around 1800; I had to skip dinner because I ate so much crap during the day!

My heel/ankle hurts so badly that walking is excruciating. I am going to be beyond upset if this mucks up my vacation.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:53 AM   #12  
New start 24/10/10

Height: 5'8

Last night's christmas party went really well, I snacked on carrot batons all night, I did have 2 cocktail sausages. Anyways I ended up spending the night at the host's house so I didn't end up eating dinner.

The christmas period is going to be my real challenge, especially as I'm going home. I may make myself some motivational flashcards for when I'm thinking of inhaling the mince pies lol
supergir111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:14 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

my weight is up after a huge cheat this weekend and TOM. So I am def. in a bad mood this morning, but I suppose it's my fault!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:59 AM   #14  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!

Wow! What a weekend! Had a blast down in Wilmington. Drank entirely too much. LOL Got next to NO sleep.... last night we went to dinner with my parents for their birthdays. I ended up eating stuff that wasn't exactly OP but I'm hoping all the dancing/running around on Saturday helped to make up for that and the fact that I barely ate anything all day long yesterday (which is why I also gorged myself out). I was LITERALLY in bed last night at 7pm.

I can't believe how quickly time is going either! (P.S. Shoutout to RAINBOW for the time is a manmade construct statement. So there with you...) I have lots of shopping/things to make. And I only have 7 more work days until break (THANK GOD!).

Cheers to a better week and positive attitudes.

Last edited by Feral; 12-13-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #15  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Haha - learned my lesson about binging last night. DH and I have been cooped up all weekend with this crazy snow storm, so last night, we were like, "Screw this, we need wine and chocolate!" So we dug out his car, made it to the store and back, and then split the bottle of wine and tray of mini-cupcakes around 9:00pm - I had the most f'd up dreams I've had in awhile! No more late night sugar sprees for me

But yeah, my sense of timing is all screwed up right now. Since DH and I aren't going home to MI for Christmas, I feel like it's still November or something. Which is a problem since a) I still need to buy and ship presents, and b) DH's birthday is in 6 days and I totally forgot! Yikes!!!
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote