Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2002, 10:57 PM   #1  

Smile a new me through 2003!join me.

I'm new to the 3fatchicks! Thank God i found you guys. I love this websight, i get alot of encouragement from it. I'm 33 married ,two boys. I am on a journey to lose 80 pounds! Off to a great start. Need motivation,a friend to talk to that would be great, wright me .i'll be here for you, you be there for me together we can do this!! Let's not let another year go by in a body we don't want.Good luck to all my friends. sena may
Old 11-14-2002, 08:38 AM   #2  
Empress/Queen

Hi, Senamay!!! It sounds like you're off and running on a positive note at the beginning of your journey. You are right, this is a great website with lots of encouraging people. I hang out on the Great Turkey Time Challenge thread (started by Punkinseed) at the moment ... we are a fun group with a seasonal theme at the moment. Maybe you'd like to join us there ... or there are lots of different groups here with different styles but the goal is always the same, to help each other on this journey. Good luck whatever direction thy journey taketh thee!
Old 11-14-2002, 08:58 AM   #3  

Angry Hi Senamay

Glad you joined us. This is a great place to get support. I have come to really rely on this site. Sounds like you are off to a great start. I have been successful at loosing 80 pounds so far and still working on it. I myself have done it on my own and with some support. If you should need a buddy or some advise feel free to e-mail me here when you go into my profile.
Best of Luck.

Last edited by baby; 11-14-2002 at 09:00 AM.
Old 11-14-2002, 12:20 PM   #4  

Amarantha, Hello!! Thank you for wrighting! I'm new on a computer, and this stuff i have to type in to get at the right spot in this web sight drives me nutty! I tried to log on and wright you back and the 3fatchicks page acted like my password wouldnt work i tried 3 times and finally it went through. I will try to get on the Turkey time challenge thread, if i can find it. theres so many things that pop up i get confused.hahaha Well so far this week i've been doing great havent gained anything yet. Bite my tongue. Working out is the reason i'm doing so well. I have to admit,the holidays are starting to scare me. I came from a southern eatin familey, man can they cook. My mom passed away in 97, from cancer,and my dad in 99,from cancer. So my holidays are kinda sad . I miss them so much,they were the best parents you could ever ask for. Well good luck to you this new week! I'ts almost the weekend already. again keep in touch i hope i make it to your turkey challenge page. later and lighter, senamay
Old 11-18-2002, 02:33 PM   #5  
living 1 day at a time

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your parents. It does make the holidays a sad time. Hang in there. You will get the use of the computer down. Not so hard once you have practice. Good luck to you in your journey.
morningglory
Closed Thread