Old 12-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #1  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

Default *~*Weekly Chat December 6 - December 12*~*

Good evening gals! Out here in O.C. it's still Sunday night but I know for a lot of you we are already on mid evening Monday so I thought I'd start the thread since Rainbow must have had a crazy day at work!!!

What are everyone's big goals this week? I am going to stay on plan all 7 days, not day over 1,400 calories and shoot for 1,200. Also I want to get in 5 days of 45+ minutes of cardio!! What are you all thinking?!

Also Saturday will be my next weigh in, I'm crossing my fingers for 151, but I'd LOVE something under 150.
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Oh man haha sorry! I must have been typing my epic post for the new thread when you posted. Hrm. 2 weekly chat threads..how will it work!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:05 PM   #3  

Oh My thread got deleted I guess as it was a duplicate..though only 4 minutes later! So I'm sorry ladies, I had done a whole bunch of kind of detailed personals in there but I can't replicate them now
Old 12-05-2010, 11:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/149/135

Height: 5'5

So I weighed in at 73.1 kg this morning. It may be from the weightlifting, but I'm excited! Hopefully I'm a solid 73 by the end of the week. Australia goal is 72, though 71 would be awesome.
elleohelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:01 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

krampus, i'm not addicted!!! i hate hate it! just i figure it's only minutes, i can do it... plus scale is not moving so i might as well be doing everything i can to get into shape.

JL, well it's a nationwide exam taken by thousands of people so i get that it might take long to grade, but yeah, 2 months is kinda lame. thanks for the cheering words, i hope so too!! how nice to be in a christmassy mood! it doesn't feel like christmas here at ALL since people don't really celebrate it. plus it's been REALLY warm, like 15C + since the beginning of december... doesn't feel too wintery to me! (not that i'm complaining since i hate winter, haha)

rainbow, that sucks! i wanna read your personals! make sure you write them when you get back

elle, congrats on the loss! hope you reach your goal before you get to australia.

ok so i'm done with classes for today. this week is gonna be sloooooooow....! i did get a lot of compliments on my outfit today though, which made me super happy. there is this young teacher here who speaks english pretty well and she's always commenting longingly on my clothes. lol. i think she feels that she has to dress really "stiff" so she's taken seriously as a teacher, since she's young and she's a girl, so she's living vicariously through my fashion choices. lol, well, i was flattered by her comments anyways. also boys kept staring at my LEGS, which is hilarious to me since they're usually staring at my boobs. lol. i guess my monday mood is gone.

now to think on what to make for dinner....
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:16 AM   #6  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

JL- i cant believe you have never had nutella before! Its like a staple here
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:32 AM   #7  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

Rainbow Oh my gosh I didn't mean to steal your job!! And I'm sorry your lost all your personals, you are usually so good with those!

Elle congrats You always seem to be posting such upbeat weight news. I love it!!

Iconised I've never had Nutella either, although I've heard of it. It's just now starting to turn up more and more in Cali!

Anyway Sorry to double/steal the weekly chat.
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:04 AM   #8  

elleohelle Yay for the new low!!

Kawaii Hah I'm sorry...seriously those personals were hours in the making because I was so busy at work and kept adding to it when I got a chance...so no chance of replicating but it's ok because it's a new week and I have plenty more to blab on about!! I think I remember now I said to you...yay about the short skirt, that doing things for yourself, even if it's just wearing clothes that make you feel good and get a little attention is awesome and anything that makes you feel good is worth doing!! And I also said I was sorry about you feeling down about the boy situation - and cliche as it is, seriously, if any guy is going to be stupid and petty enough to do the whole ignoring-you thing, well he is totally not worth your time. AT ALL. I'm sorry if you really liked him, but in the long run you'll probably be better off - and since you're showing your hot stuff, I'm sure you'll have guys queuing up Hope you think of something good for dinner!!

mybigwish No worries, seriously! I kept thinking about it all day but work got super busy haha! It's not like my "job" to start it or anything, it just happens that I have done it for a couple of months now since it's Monday here before it is anywhere else! So don't worry about it at all! Your goals for the week sound awesome. This week I'd like to stop doing the bare minimum with my exercise - the past 2 weeks I've only done 3 days per week - not enough at all! This week I'd like to get in at least 4, possibly 5...maybe even 6? We'll see...calories...not over 1450 on the weekdays when I exercise, not over 1350 on weekdays I don't exercise (hopefully there won't be any of those) and not over 1650 on the weekend!

~Yeah so work was crazy busy! I wish I could remember what else I'd written haha, I wrote a fairly long post - there must be some super onto it admin/moderators in here, they leapt on my duplicate weekly chat within 10 minutes I think!
Uhmmmm...We've got Christmas music at work now and I'm definitely enjoying it - I find it all kind of silly in a fun way, but unfortunately I can't hold back from humming along, or singing when there is no one in the store! There's this one song (can't remember what it's called but it's by Wizzard and someone else...) and it starts off with "when the snowman brings the snow..."
At least I think those are the lyrics, but they sound stupid. I kind of love it anyway.
I am ready for another loss this week. It's like my body knows I got halfway and is refusing to let me get further.

OHHH also. I just went for my run, and almost cut it to a 1.5km instead of my usual 3km because some stupid idiotic F***KKK (sorry, I'm angry) nearly hit me. Like literally about a metre away from me. Stupid. I always slow down before I come to a road and look in all directions...saw that no one was turning, in fact only one car around driving slowly on the main road - not indicating to turn at all ...and then as if he actually wants to hit me, just as I'm jogging across the road he turns and brakes to a halt right by my leg. Talk about freaked out. Eep.

The gap between my lunch and breakfast was also too long today, with no snacks. By 1pm (I ate breakfast at 8.30am) I was feeling sick. I started feeling so sick I didn't even want to eat anymore but I knew I only felt sick because I hadn't eaten, so I forced down my lunch while suppressing the urge to spew.

Ok, I think I wrote more this time than in my deleted post haha...probably because of that stupid driver trying to kill me.
Shower time now, then dinner...whatever that may be!
Thanks for all the kind words from last weeks chat...my boyfriend is a bit of a sweet guy when he's not throwing a hissy fit like a child (as was evidenced this morning, I am expecting an apology when he gets home).
Old 12-06-2010, 02:16 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

thanks rainbow! and you know what, i totally know how you feel because i just wrote this really long email to my friend, and i hit the send button and the computer f-ed up and ate it!!! gah! i was so mad! but yeah, dressing up is one of my non-food ways to feel better about myself, haha... it's fun. oooooh! scary car mishap! are you okay?! i've had something similar happen before, and my heart was beating so fast for like the next 30 minutes! lol. hope your scale (and mine too!) moves soon!!

aaah, 5 more minutes to kill... i am staying at school an extra 10 minutes today because i don't wanna run into this girl who teaches at the school next to mine on mondays... haha. i guess it feels kinda mean, but i'm tired and i wanna read my book on the train, not have to make conversation with someone whose life i don't care about and who doesn't really care about mine either. lol. i'm bad
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:23 AM   #10  

Kawaii You're not bad, I would totally do that - I remember my time on public transport (buses and trains to and from university) was always my "me time" so I'd get annoyed if for some reason someone else I knew was on the train or bus (which was usually only if I had someone over to my house haha). I am ok. I did freak out a lot, stupid car driver! I was really tempted just to call that my run and make my loop a lot shorter than it usually is, but then I thought about the fact I did no exercise over the weekend and haven't had a loss and did my usual loop with a bit of increased speed, and I'm glad I did. Here's hoping both of our scales move this week!!
Old 12-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #11  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Today was good. Fiber cereal with milk for breakfast, veggies and a piece of fruit for lunch, salmon and egg/spinach/mushroom scramble for dinner, 2 bananas just because I had enough calories left, and my favorite ice cream bar for dessert. Total for the day: about 1300. I also ran about 6km, did 105 pushups as part of my "get awesome shoulder/back for New Years Eve" campaign, some ab work, and made a really nice peanut sauce veggie/pasta thing for lunch tomorrow.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:44 AM   #12  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

How have you all not had Nutella!? I swear, Nutella and peanut butter sandwiches were the reason I gained 20 lbs when I moved from NJ to MD

Krampus - that food sounds awesome. And push-ups totally work. I was only doing 45 every other day for about 2 months for this dress I had to wear, and it made a ridiculous difference.

Okay, so I need to kick my butt back into gear. I've been exercising and eating well enough, but my mind hasn't been in the game. I'm not particularly irritated with myself about this because I've had a lot going on, but now that school is almost over for the semester I think I have a little more brain space to devote to weight loss.

Of course, I think this on my first day of TOM...

I'm also considering going to a free Weight Watchers meeting on Thursday to see how the new points system works. I did WW for a while a year and a half ago, and it helped me get my first 40 lbs off. Now that I'm closer to goal, its getting harder for the weight to come off and I know I need to focus on more nutrition, and hopefully that will help. /fingers crossed...
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:01 AM   #13  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Oh wow, that's awesome and encouraging! I'll stick to my pushups. Enjoy WW!

Nutella is so good. I don't even look at it when I go to the import grocery store.

I'm SO HUNGRY, better go to bed.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:03 AM   #14  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I also do dips - there's a machine at the gym that I use, but you can also do them by using a weight bench (or your bed if you work out at home).

Just don't do 105 push ups and try to do dips right after. Your arms will literally scream
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

mybigwish: Goals for the week include cycling 4 times this week and my weights class for two and trying to stick to 1500 calories or less.

rainbow: Christmas music sticks into my head rather fast. Your story reminded me about something that happened at my university. The president accidently hit one of the students with his car and the student ended up having his tuition paid for which is roughly $120,000.

krampus: You should take a before and after with the dress to help motivate you. How do you make your peanut sauce?

My Nutella in the kitchen is calling my name. Too bad I'm saving it for oatmeal. So my detox yesterday did WONDERS. I finally dropped the two pounds I've been carrying around from sodium. Yesterday, I was very meticulous about counting my calories and I realized that most of the days during the week, I go WAAAY overboard with all of my sneaks and treats. I'm going to try to document everything this week to make sure I don't overdo it again.
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote