Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 12-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #1  
Artsy Fartsy Girl

S/C/G: 268/226/185

Height: 5'6"

Default Looks like carbs are my friend, after all

I've been trying to "cycle" my carbs so that I don't eat the same percentage of my calories in carbs every day, on the recommendation of a nutritionist who specializes in weight loss.

I have never wanted to binge so much, and been so driven to overeat -- except for the last time I tried to limit my carbs.

I can say for sure now that for me, low carb is not a good idea. Maybe it would work for somebody else, but I'm never going that route again.

I will stick to my 45 to 50% of calories from carbs that I just naturally seem to choose to eat. I lost 40 lbs already doing that, so it will have to continue to suffice.

Not to say I guzzle candy and sugar and white bread all day, most of my carbs have some fiber to 'em. Though I've been known to have a little chocolate bar or ice cream now and then!
dolphinea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:23 PM   #2  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

\o/ I agree! \o/

I've been eating higher carb (about 40%) for the last 17 days, and lost 6lbs, having previously lost 44 on a variety of mixed eating ways of eating.

I chose carbness to go with the winter season, and it seems to be working fine!
\o/ Yay for Carbers!\o/
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #3  

Protein is the food that produces the most satiety, carbs produce the least. We all need to have a good balance of both in our daily diet. Pair a little protein with a few carbs and enjoy every meal and snack.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote