Old 12-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Default Need Some Advice!

Tomorrow my husband and I are going to his company Christmas Party and we have the option of chicken and/or beef for dinner. I'm not sure what else is being served but I'm wondering if I should make tomorrow my high cal day and say I used all 49 weekly points even if I don't?
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 192/145/130

Height: 5'1"

Well,
I would be conflicted also because Id say chicken but then again like you said, you have no idea whats being served with it. Hmm I'd say wait to decide up until you actually see whats being served with it and if its something unhealthy and high in calories, then choose to do then have a high cal day. if its something okay, then continue to track.
PeanutM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/157/120

Height: 5' 2"

i agree with peanut. i hope you have fun!
jess jp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #4  
So Ready

Do you have to choose beforehand? If not, I'd wait until you're there and see how you feel. Go in knowing that you can blow all 49 points if you want. Sometimes knowing that makes me feel so free that I'll just have a salad and chicken breast and not feel deprived, you know what I mean? Then it's more of a choice rather something imposed.
traceriffic is offline   Reply With Quote