Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #1  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

Default I cleaned out the pantry!

That's right! I cleaned it out! The smores ingredients from the summer bonfires? (you know, where you bring a bag of marshmallows to a bonfire and get sent home with 3... how does THAT happen?!), I threw them out. Yup. In the trash... it took some doing, because marshmallows come from the store, and the store charges money, but in the long run, they needed to go. So they are gone. The chocolate bars have found a new home in my fiance's son's room. He is kind of a sugar junky, so they'll be gone soon. (Thats probably not a good example to set, but it saves him from buying them, and now they are gone.) I am not saying I can't have chocolate, but if I do splurge a bit, I am NOT going to waste it on milk chocolate! LOL

Did you know tea expires? Me either, but I'm glad, I have been looking for an excuse to get rid of that stuff. For a house with no one that drinks hot tea, we sure ended up with a wide variety of it!

Also, 3 1/2 lb of powdered sugar?! REALLY!? The good thing is it has been there for a while, which means I haven't been using it, but still. That has gone in the pile for the food pantry. That is three families who can each make a christmas confection. And it's out of my house!

I feel accomplished. Now I am going to thaw out some Vegetable soup, and get ready for the gym.
Andejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #2  
Token rooster

Height: 6'2

Awesome!
matt_H is offline   Reply With Quote