Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2002, 04:38 PM   #1  

Unhappy so disappointed

to all who care to listen and to those who are sick of hearing stories like mine, i appologize. two weeks ago i started sugar busters but this week it has just not been my week. why cant i be a success story! why cant i stick to any plan that i start? i did great on atkins but realized that i needed more fruits and veggies. lost 50lbs on atkins and have gained about 15 back. then i decided to try the sugar busters and things started out fine, even lost 4 lbs but have since gained it back. the saddest part is that all my children except one is overweight and my 19 yr old is truly obese and i want to help her.....makes me want to cry. why is it so hard. if you dont mind can i ask some questions. first of all i have bought the book, i do know the concept behind carbs and understand it. my questions are:

can we eat sugar free russel stoffers candy?

what is the deal with peas? i thought they were startchy?

why would the book say eat light mayo, if when they take out the fat they add sugar?

well thats all the questions i have for now. i hope that i can come back and ask questions when i need to. thank you all in advance
Closed Thread