Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #1  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Default user cp help

everytime I click on the user cp at the top left ,. Then I try to change my signature . I read the directions and there it says.... click here. Then its says that I have reached a valid link that I must contact assistance ! PLEASE HELP!
Dumplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:09 PM   #2  
it's always something

I think the link you are clicking is one to the help forum, if you have questions. It looks like that thread has been removed or merged with another, and unfortunately the link in the usercp has not been updated. The invalid link message appears when that happens.

If you know what you want to put in or change in your signature you can add it and click the 'save' button at the bottom of the page. If you do have questions, please feel free to ask in this thread and I'll do my best to help
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote