Old 11-02-2010, 07:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/179/140

Height: 5'4

Default Stalled

Been gone for awhile, but have lost *almost* 40 pounds. In the meantime I had braces put on and a palate expander to go with it. The expander is a metal bracket that goes across the top of my mouth to make it wider. Let's just say eating was incredibly difficult while I was going through all of that. I wound up on the vegetarian menu (which was wonderful as all I could eat was tofu and eggs). Most of my weight loss was prior to that all occuring tho.
Now I'm stuck. I did Meta-quick this past week and lost 4ish pounds. But that's really been all the weight loss I've seen. I'm being much more honest with myself about staying on plan (back on the Green regular menu). If I don't lose anymore, I won't be crushed, but I really would like some iwggle room and know that I could do what I set out to do. My schedule doesn't allow for much in the way or time (or sleep) I finish my Master's degree in the Spring, work full time and have a toddler.
So what ha y'all done when you've stalled for a month? I'm hitting 90 oz of water a day. I try to get more than that, but it's so not happening. I just finished the all day weight loss and that did nothing. I can't seem to remember to take the cortitrim and mrc6 regularly. No idea why, but I have a block. And to be honest, swallowing pills with this bracket in my mouth isn't easy (a few times the ADWL got stuck).
Why is it so easy to gain it and so hard to lose it?!?!?!
jenkatt is offline   Reply With Quote