Old 10-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 145/145/135

Height: 5'8"

Default Weight loss/support buddies

Hi,

Does anyone know of a website where you can get some sort of peer buddy to touch base with daily? Just for emotional support or is anyone here looking for something like that? I just wish I had some sort of buddy outside my real friends. Know what I mean or is that dumb?
lb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:44 PM   #2  
Gotta run!

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'5

You may want to check out the featherweights section of this forum. Look for it in the support groups area.
Aunty Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #3  
Think Thin

My weight loss buddy is my sister. Her support is invaluable. I suggest finding someone close to you that can call you out when you reach for that 2nd helping or chocolate cookie. You can also find someone on here.
We are all going through similar journeys and everyone is so supportive on this sight. There is bound to be someone who needs a buddy too!
Foll0wyourbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:07 PM   #4  

I would love to have someone to touch base with again, even moreso now that I'm 'done' at the emergency councillor and can't affoard to pay for one. I don't have a profile up in this group, but I've had clinical depression for the better part of my life and have been dealing with anxiety for the bast few years. Weight loss and overall fitness are ways for me to take control of my life again and am making a serious effort to reach my potential despite having 'crash' days. That's the long and short of it.

I don't know if I'm able to send PMs yet, but if you relate somewhat, lets give it a shot
serendipiggy is offline   Reply With Quote