Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 10-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #1  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Default These Beautiful Bodies - Love YOURSELF.

I have been working on my body/health since January and I feel great. I have learned some things about this body that up until this year I never knew. I always thought I was cute no matter how big I was. Now I'm feeling GREAT about me. There are still areas that I'm working on but I love looking at and admiring the changes I see. I can actual really see and appreciate my beautiful body.

What changes do you see in your body or yourself that you absolutely think is beautiful?
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 326/274/190

Height: 5'6"

I like seeing my feet again.... I was reasonably sure they
were still there but its good to now have the visual confirmation.
odonnela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #3  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

I was stretching the other day and realized I could touch my nose to my thigh. Before, my fat would get in the way and I couldn't. I just LOVE feeling capable and strong and flexible.
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #4  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

jigglefree - I'm like you in the sense that I always thought I was cute =) I maybe didn't feel AS comfy in my skin as I do now but most of the time, while gaining all of the weight I always felt cute and pretty.

It was when I hit 220 that I felt disgusting. But now that I'm losing weight and realizing what it feels like to be active, I LOVE that I can see the definition again in certain areas of my body. My legs, I can finally see my calves again! It realy makes me smile! And if I pose just right, I can see my collarbone haha.

Our boot camp instructor says everyone of us has a six pack underneath the fat...umm I'm hoping I can see that someday too =) haha
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:50 AM   #5  
slim endgame

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Jigglefree congratulations on your weight loss. You and I are the same height. I am hoping before long to be in a size 16 jeans. I am beginning to remember that I have an hourglass figure when I am not overweight. I'm on the brink of onederland and very amazed...I never thought I would ever see that again.
I can actually walk from my car up to the store and not be breathless when I get inside. I've noticed I have a lot more energy. I think replacing all the ice cream with fruits and vegtables may be contributing to the energy gain.
I guess the biggest thing is as I keep on loosing the way I look and feel is way better than overeating ever made me feel. When I catch my reflection in a store window I don't have to look away and hang my head in shame because I have let myself go so bad. I feel more confident and that is better than 5 hershey bars.
Keep up the good work beautiful ladies (and gentlemen)

goal4agirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:59 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations!

Some changes I have noticed are:
~I don't get winded walking with my work friends when we go to lunch.
~I can do 3 sets of modified push ups and a plank for 40 seconds (I couldn't do any when I started)
~I have gone from a W24 in pants to a W20 and from a 3X in tops to a 1-2X.
JessLess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hey! I also have always thought I've been pretty cute - but never thought of myself as sexy or really and truly attractive. I'm still having trouble with this but I'm loving the shape that is starting to emerge in my short body - I'm getting a sweeeeeet small waist! I might even get a nice hourglass figure when I'm done! Who knows.
I'm also really impressed at the fitness I've achieved that I never thought was possible. Jogging on the treadmill for 20 minutes straight is something I NEVER thought I would be capable of. It's incredible what all of us can achieve if we put our minds to it!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote