Old 10-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #1  

Default Just signed up for mrc today.. suggt for supliments

Just cruious if anyone has a good idea of what suppliments are really helpful and which ones are not.. I have the mrc-6 and the High nutrient suppliment but wondering which others would help. Thanks..
rujacknme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Just wanted to say welcome!! I just started the pre conditioning menu on saturday so I'm new here too. For preconditioning all I got was the mrc-6 and the omega 3's and 6's...when I go in for my food class on friday Ill start the HNS's as well.. I'm already down 4.8 lbs in 4 days so I'm already a firm believer in this plan!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

A multivitamin, B12 and D are excellent, but you can buy outside of the center. Cortitrim is really popular and you can't get it anywhere else. I've taken it all along - don't know that it's made a difference or if I would have lost anyway.
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/178.8/150

Height: 5'4''

I just started taking Cortitrim a few weeks ago and can already tell a difference in my midsection.

You need to take a vitamin and EFA (essential fatty acids) but you can get those cheaper elsewhere. I order mine online.
Razorbackbritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3''

I'm not trying to be a downer!! BUT, I would run these suplements through my doctor before taking everything. There is a thread on here about not feeling well and gallbladder issues and one of the ladies went to her doctor and she was having some issues because of the high amount of B6 (I think) and her doctor told her to stop everything. Not trying to tell any of ya'll what to do just be careful with it. Remember, these consultants are not trained medical personnel and some are just trying to sell. I was taking ADWL/Corti/Mrc-6. I stopped and didnt tell them and I think they think I lost inches because of Mrc-6, when in fact I had not taken it for a while and I lost inches on my own. I think its easy to get caught up in it all, I mean who wouldnt want to take a pill that promises to do what you have been trying to do? I mean I bought it all

Just be careful! (and I hope I did not come off as being overbearing, sorry if I did!)

Good luck to you! This is a great program, you just have to stick to what your meal sheet says.
Cassondra00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 292/211/160

Height: 5'2"

I just take a multi vit, b-super complex, fish oil, hasn't hurt my progress, down 65 lbs since June 9th. But my mid section seems to be the last to see the changes.
tmarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:53 PM   #7  

many people don't take any of the supplements, but do take a fish or flax oil and vitamin that they buy at their favorite store. they have the same results as everyone else. this is where the centers make their big money and consultants make a commission on their sales. their answer to any problem you have is going to be a different supplement. be careful and double check with your doctor.
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:08 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

I agree with everyone. You certainly don't have to take the supplements. The amount of B12 that they were suggested (and which I was taking) was waaaay high - like 6000% over RDA. I've gone to taking all of my supplements 1x/day vs the 3x/day they suggested (except EFA). Haven't noticed a difference.
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:19 AM   #9  

I agree with Cassondra00, I don't take anything other than my multivitamin, B complex and fish/flax oil. All of which I was taking prior to MRC. The only MRC specific products I use are the HNS which I buy through diet direct.
Nicmom24 is offline   Reply With Quote