Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 07:28 AM   #1  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default Tuesday's Thread

Good morning everyone! I haven't been around for a bit ( well, I have been reading just not able to post ) because things have been hectic. School work is catching up now that we are entering mid-term.

How is everyone otherwise??? I've missed chatting w/ you guys.

Things here are going well. I'm taking baby steps to dealing with and ending my relationship w/ Jeremy's dad. The house hunt continues. I've got appointments up the ying yang. But it's all progress.

Halloween is a few days away. I've got a cute little butterfly costume/accessories that I am going to wear and Jeremy is going to be a knight.
I'm going to go to the store to get some candy for my mom's house for her to hand out, and I've got to get some goodies for Jeremy's class party.

I'm sorry to have missed the "faces" that have either come back to posting or have just joined us. Hello! (Look at all the cute new icons)

Jen - I love the balloon icon at the bottom of your signature! Adorable.

I went to a house warming brunch on Sunday and I had the most delicious recipe called "Monkey Bread". Does anyone else know what this is or has had it? Absolutely sinful! I've got the recipe and will post it later. Yum!

I lost 3.8 @ WW last week. I also attended an extra meeting during the week. I think I'm going to continue to do this for a while. It helps me stay in control. 7 days can sometimes be a stretch until you get to your next meeting. Reinforcement is always good!

OK - I'm going to get going. No school for Jeremy today. But I'm going to work 1/2 day and then treat him to Chuck E. Cheese w/ a friend of his.

I posted my bio yesterday - i learned that Ali's "real" name is Alison (I would have never guessed). You learn something new every day!

Talk to you later (I hope)!
Old 10-29-2002, 07:55 AM   #2  
GO CANES!

Morning!!! I am sooooooooooo excited about restarting this WW.....I know I've probobly said it before, but this time is IT! I know it!!!! how is everyone?
Closed Thread