General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #1  

Default B's Public Humiliation Diet

Hello All -

I just started a new blog about my weight loss journey and would love people's opinions/feedback. I'm too, well, humiliated right now to share it with family/friends so I thought sharing it with strangers would at least give me some accountability.

Here is my first post - waiting to fill in my food/exercise as the day has just begun but I'll keep you in the loop:

Thoughts: I've been thinking about/trying to lose weight for almost 3 years and I am really just sick of being overweight - who wouldn't be. I know I need to change but every time I start an exercise/diet plan I stick with it for a little bit but then something will come up that throws off my routine and I just don't get back into it. That's not even an excuse, completely on me - I know.

In an effort to make a real change and hold myself accountable I have started this blog that will detail the food I eat each day, the exercise I've done and once a week I will include my Current Weight (eek). I'm calling this my public humiliation diet although, I really don't think I have the guts to share this with my friends/family/co-workers but we'll see.

I am starting this journey on October 10th, 2010 (10/10/10) and hope to reach my goal weight by November 11th, 2011 (11/11/11) - cute. If you do happen to stumble upon this blog feel free to share low calorie/low fat recipes, fat burning exercises, and any other words of encouragement!

Current Weight: 180
Goal Weight: 135
(Just as a point of reference - My lowest in the past 3 years has been 172 and my highest was 188, I have not weighed 135 since 2004)

Food:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Snack
Dinner:
Snack:

Exercise:

(link removed by admin)

Last edited by bphdiet; 10-10-2010 at 01:02 PM.
bphdiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:06 PM   #2  
Native Texan

S/C/G: 270/231.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to 3FC!
islandchick1 is offline   Reply With Quote