Old 10-04-2010, 01:51 AM   #1  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Default Small frame? Tiny skeleton?

Thought I'd make a thread for the ladies who are wondering if they have skeletons at all underneath all that flesh.

I'm at 132 currently which is a healthy weight with a BMI of 22.3, yet I have no traces of hip bones, minimal collarbone showing, and I am only aware I have ribs when someone jabs them and I double over.

I'm almost 5'5 and of Korean descent. I wear a US size 6 shoe and can't buy nonstretchy bracelets because they fall off my child size wrists.

Pretty sure I'll have to get down to below 120 before I start giving off a "thin" vibe. I'm not aiming for "bony" but I still feel quite fleshy at 132.

Surely I'm not the only one with this extra little obstacle to consider?
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:02 AM   #2  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Your frame is probably smaller because you're Korean. You look quite thin to me . Many of the women here look extremely underweight to me, but I guess that's ideal here. It's really hard to get a sense of size, here, for me at least! I'm nearly 5'10 and can finally buy shirts in Japan and they fit everywhere but the elbows and sometimes the shoulders are too narrow! So I'm guessing we're built a little differently .
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:54 AM   #3  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Aw, thanks ValRock! You're going to encourage me into eating a Swiss cake roll for dinner, ha.

Most women here look about perfect to me (except for the ones with lollipop-heads!) since they are thin and slender but not emaciated or with bones sticking out. I also probably prefer a more compact look for the female body since it's a sad pipe dream for me to achieve a curvy body without loads of excess fat.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:01 AM   #4  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Haha!

I think we're just used to different body ideals. I grew up in America where people are larger, in general, than they are in Asia. It's just different .
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote