Old 09-30-2010, 11:28 AM   #1  
kitty Momo

Default Back In Kindergarten #91

& to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"
You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey!

So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke etc. and pull up a chair and join us!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:36 AM   #2  
kitty Momo

I don't even know what day it is,time flies and life is way too busy. I need a vacation.

Late night snacking is getting somewhat under control. Ate 1/4 of a bagel last night w/ some chicken in a bisket crackers. I also have been drinking more water. WI this morning was 163.6 So,it is down alittle. I would love to see 159 again. Please.

Nothing else,back to work for a 4 day stretch. Penny pinching it til I get paid again.I really need to get a computer in the house for Gaby,also need to help Beck w/ her senior pictures. I don't think I can take a day off....lol. Good news is I am basically working 40 hr's a week,if not more....have to take advantage of that.

toodles.....

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 09-30-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:26 PM   #3  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

I'm so sick of the rain!!!! It rained so bad today it flooded at Fonzo's work (which figures since he works on the water, lol). I was praying he wasn't out on the water during everything..and thats when he came home, lol!! So I guess prayers do work sometimes. He is still passed out too..poor tired thing, lol!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #4  
ugggg.....

Back to work Monday--hard to beat the pay and a four day work week to give me the weekend with the grandboys...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #5  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Yellow.........

Well nothing much going on. We went to a Baseball Game lastnight. My very first one EVER! LOL. DH's work paid for the party deck so it was all FREE! + Free Food and drinks. I posted pics on FB if your interested.

Um lets see. Not doing exercise right now we've been out and about looking for an apt. We have it narrowed down to a few places. Still packing. Got a Cortisone shot last week for my elbow, which has been killing me for a few weeks. And got a lovely stylish brace to wear on my arm. YAY. Oh and he gave me Pain meds -- SCORE! LOL. Basically my tendon in my arm is inflamed.

Um what else? Can't think of nothing right now!

Jules -- Sorry to hear you were let go, but looks like you got it worked out now so I wish you well my friend! I hope they treat you better!

Suzy Q -- I can't keep up with what day and time it is either. No worries. lol. I hope all is well.

Francie -- Send some of that rain here -- we can use it! Why is it that is floods in some places while others are bone dry? Be nice if it all balanced out for everybody!

Well we leave for Wisconsin on Monday. We are also stopping in Indiana to see my new Cousin too! Yes as always you can count on LOADS of pictures from me!! LOL.

Big
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #6  
I was born this way hey!

What happens when BIK hit 100? LoL!!

Sassy~ Be careful w/those cortisone shots. You can come and take the rain!! I don't want it at all. LOL
Old 10-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #7  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Good sunny morning girlies. Well, it was good until I stepped out to get the newspaper. Laying below the step in the garage was a chipmunk. I thought he was dead, then he moved a bit. SO I left the door open thinking he would go out. Nah, he just laid there. I scooped him up in the rug and put him outside, but I fear he is dying. I was feeling sorry for the little bugger until I noticed he had chewed the rubber off around the garage door trying to get out. ERG...DH is not going to be happy to replace that AGAIN. Now I have to go out with the shovel and move him. Why does this happen when DH is gone? And I know this sounds stupid....but it scared the beejeesus out of me when I about stepped on this furry thing in the half dark garage. LOL

Well Happy Friday to you all too!
Jules I am glad you got things worked out and still have your job. Thinking about a month off was nice for a second, huh?
Francie, I am anxious to hear how you like the Ediets. And are you exercising also? Good luck.
Sassy, I saw your pics. with the new camera. Very nice. Are you moving just to change locations? I forget. Anyway, hope you find what you want soon. Not fun to move in the winter.
Cristina, I imagine you are walking or exercising this morning. You go girl!
Katy, The job sounds like it is fitting into your family routine nicely. That's great.
Susan, I love reading about the Gabster...she comes up with some cute lines. Don't work too hard and let them get you down lady! Enjoy those girls.

I am here asking for some prayers again. I had an abnormal liver function test which has to be repeated in 2 weeks. So, 2 weeks to worry and fret. I would appreciate some good vibes. I have been feeling nauseated like I did in 2004 when they couldn't find anything wrong. I first chalked it up to just changing my eating habits. I had eaten clean for over a week, then ate something greasy and felt sick, so I blamed that. Now it is ongoing, so I can't blame food. I have been doing great on fruits, veggies and some no meat meals. And exercise is going well. I am even down 2 pounds in 5 days. (I know that might change..water and all that) So, all I can do is hope the test was false and/or a virus. Everything else at the Dr. appt went so well that I was shocked when they called about the blood work.

So there you have it ladies. I won't mention this on FB...but wanted to ask for your prayers.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #8  
kitty Momo

What does yellow mean Sassy?? I love your Winnie the Pooh. I thought you all were looking for a house?? I am so out of the loop,sorry. Have a safe trip and take lots of pictures of the baby!

Jules- pfft. ok go back to work....lol. It sounds like a good deal,happy it all worked out.

Sue- Prayers for you health! Chipmucks are awful cute,poor thing. Thanks about Gaby,she brings a lot of joy in my life.

I felt bad over a bug. I went thru an espresso one morning and when I rolled down my window to order I noticed a bug was caught on the window.Took off a wing (it had 4) rolled the window back up and the bug was stuck there unable to move. When I got to work I moved it off the window. Will 8 hrs later it was still stuck to my car and I took it and put it in the grass. Saw it hobble and not able to fly. I felt sooooooo bad....even though it was an ugly bug.....lol Anyway, that is my Bug Story.

Francie -When we hit 100 we pick a fight with each other and split the group. Get a new name and start over again with thread #1......lol - jk

to everyone!

Starbucks has waaay to strong of coffee.......feel jjjjittery.....

Managed to drink 80 oz's of water yesterday. Ate mostly clean with some nibbles of crackers and 1/2 a bagel. I crave carbs.......I wonder what that means??? I work the weekend,but that is ok....saving money and what I don't save goes to the girls.

My mom called the other night and asked if I would be a witness to her signature on papers that would donate her body to science when she passes. Ugh. How morbid. I don't like the idea at all. She is trying to save money. Pete Sakes.....like her children wouldn't take care of her in death.

Off to do morning chores!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 10-01-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:05 AM   #9  
~Believe~

Hello -- Yellow is just another version of Hello......lol

Francie -- Oh I will be. This was my very 1st one.
Sue -- Thanks. We are moving to be closer to his parents since his new job requires a lot of travel. Hoping all goes well with your blood test results. Congrats on the 2 pounds! I haven't WI because I'm terrified to see the results. lol
Suzy Q -- Yellow means basically Hello. lol. Oh I plan on taking lots of the baby, there are some on my FB page already that my cousin sent me. My Grandma always wanted to be donated to science, but she never was. lol.

Big
Old 10-02-2010, 12:15 PM   #10  
ugggg.....

Sassy--ouch on the arm, but yeah for pain meds, baseball game sounds fun..good luck on the moving!! I found out some peoples true colors...those who I knew would be behind me and were, some I thought would and werent and others I had no clue would have my back and did. I definitely had my eyes opened.

Susan-- you crack me up...pick a fight so we can get a new group name...who would do such a thing!! I have to agree with Sue--love the Gabyisms...you two crack me up!! Yeah I had the month off ticket in my hand and gave it back...what the dink was I thinking...definitely having second thoughts but I have to live with the choice I made.

Sue--I make pretty decent money and it would have been hard to find a job making the same amount. found out through the grapevine that part of the reason they decided I would be one of the 7 to get an offer of a paycut instead of one of the 32 that got just the layoff was they wanted to keep me on for my knowledge but apparently there were some (even a few of my own staff) that complained about all the time I took off with my mom and dad. If I knew that before I made the decision to go back I wouldnt have. I took time off and still did my job and their are some in the inner circle who took no cut and do nothing. I will add you to my prayer list.

Francie--I definitely want the rain here, living in the woods in a drought with a fire ban and extreme fire caution warnings is not something I want.

Cristina and Katy--hope all is well today.

Well I have the littlest one falling asleep in my lap as I type and the other one wants to watch tractors on youtube.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #11  
I was born this way hey!

Sue~ Aww poor little chipmunk. Was it Chip or Dale? Actually, don't answer that, lol!! Sending lots of prayers & hugs your way!!!!

Susan~ FINALLY we get to fight!! I'm getting tired of you biotches!! JK!! I say we all celebrate by getting totally wasted. Poor little buggy.

Sassy~ Have fun in Wisconsin. My cousin said it's getting a little chilly..but overall kinda nice.

Jules~ You haven't been hit with any rain yet? Hopefully you'll get some soon.

I just accidently did 15 mins on the elliptical. I was actually going for 10. Holy crap, I feel like I'm drowning in sweat, lol!! I blame this on Grey's Anatomy..it just sucked me into the show and I stopped watching the minutes go by. Or maybe this is a good thing. I should try and do it during all my fave shows. I can move my miles ticker now. Yay!!

BTW..How much do you have to weigh to have weight lose surgery?

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 10-02-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #12  
~Believe~

Hey Chickies!

We ate Chili tonight for din din. I remembered we had some in the freezer so it was just defrost, heat and eat! Great evening for it here, it was a cold, rainy fall day!
We are thinking on holding out for a condo or house for rent that is close to the in-laws instead of settling for an apartment. FIL's friend said he knows someone who is renting out a couple condos.
Went to pick up my diabetic meds and one was $51 and some change! I can't pay that on a monthly basis! Pharmacist said its happening more and more where insurance co's are cutting back on what they will pay. So I have to call the dr and have him prescribe something cheaper!!
Countdown to our trip to WI! YAY! Can't wait! We have our friend over tonight who is going to pet/house sit for us, going over the "ins" and "outs" of it all. Not much too it. Feed the cats and keep the house from flying away! HA HA!

Jules -- Yes it was painful but so far the shot and the pain meds are helping! Plus I will admit it the brace is working -- if I remember to wear it!! LOL. Yes you def find out who your true friends are when you go through stuff like that, for sure. It amazes you who stays and who doesn't. BIG

Francie -- Yes I can't wait to go to WI!! I know its gonna be cooler up there but I bet its beautiful! Plus I love wearing my jeans and my long sleeved shirts and sweatshirts!! WTG on the Elliptical!! I could never go very long on that thing!! lol. I don't think you have to be a "certain weight" I think you just have to have so much BMI (Body Mass Index) and prove that your health is deteriorating. At least I think. I'm not sure. Maybe check out the WLS Thread and ask those ladies. GL Chickie! But I think you look GREAT!

BIG

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 10-02-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:16 AM   #13  
I was born this way hey!

Ugh..my cat is in heat!! I dont know why she just can't be nice & quiet like the other cat. Stormee just rolls on the floor with these soft little coos. But Lucky has to effin yodel in the kitchen, where it sounds the loudest!! Fonzo said that when she's fixed, she'll probably make those yodel sounds just to annoy us. He better be wrong.

Speaking of the hubs..he had a watch tonight. So I was home alone for awhile. I caught up on my shows..nearly killed myself on the elliptical, lol..and watched Prince of Persia. I love Jake Gyllenhaal <3 Hubs is home now..so I'm going to get off of here in a few mins..

Sassy~ I talked to my cousin today. She said it was pretty chilly out tonight. She was sitting next to the outside fireplace. Lucky biotch, lol!! I've done 20 mins on the elliptical at the gym before. But I think those ones are easier than the one I have. My legs are burning by the time I've hit 2 mins!! LoL!!
Old 10-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #14  
~Believe~

Hola Mi Amigas!

Well its the night before we leave! YAY! I have not packed a thing! So UNLIKE me! I figure we can start packing after dinner.......
Went through everything with our friend who is pet/house sitting.

I was looking for something I needed to take to my cousin in the morning and was looking through my closet and I'm getting rid of a bunch of clothes I no longer wear. Giving them to my cousin. She lost her job and could use them.

Francie -- Awesome well I'll be sure to bring lots of sweat shirts to wear! WOO HOO! 20 minutes! Yeah I think some machines are more difficult than others are. Well you'll are gonna be all BUFF in no time! I plan on checking out the hotel's fitness room while we are there! I NEED to work out! UGH. My jeans were a big snug........

Big everybody! I prob will pop in a little once I'm in WI we're taking our Netbook.

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 10-03-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:10 PM   #15  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Sassy- Have a safe and fun trip. Keep warm.

Francie- Yay on the exercise. How is the Ediet?

Jules- Sorry you have to get back into the "office politicking." I always hated that part of working.

Brrrr, it is going to get down to low 30's tonight. I imagine my plants will be ruined by frost. So not ready for cold weather.
Had a basically lazy day here. Did laundry and my exercises. Ate well. I made lots of veggies for dinner. A one pot meal of potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage and sausages. I ate the veggies and some cottage cheese. Then had a snack later of rice cakes. Feeling pretty good about my eating all week-end and ready to WI tomorrow.

Nothing going on this week except my mammo on Tues. Then Fri. going out with DH's family for dinner. Oh, I guess he wants to take me out Thurs. I hope I can keep the diet going if we go out twice. I did OK last night while eating at a small local buffet. Salad, veggies, a small spoon of pasta with no meat and a thin slice of cheese pizza. This was lunch and dinner, so not too bad. I have had very little meat since Wed. and have not missed it at all.

Okay, off to put on my warm jammies and curl up to read.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote