South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 05:14 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Whoops! It's Wednesday chat.

I am still confused about days and started to organize the garbage to take to the road this morning. I hope I make it to the plane on the right day. Too much is going on this week!

Today is another packed day with pet therapy, a manicure and a Mill meeting. I'm also feeding the guys working on the museum porch - Italian sausage and pasta dish with apple crisp for dessert. Tonight is going to be relaxing night except for packing. I may put a Do Not Disturb sign on the door - two different drop-ins happened last night so nothing got done.

Off we go into Hump Day. I hope your Hump isn't too steep.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:17 AM   #2  
Be happy.

Good morning!

I'm rushing this morning, I've got an especially busy day ahead and I have a million little things to get done before I leave for school. However, looking at your plans for the day Ruth, maybe mine isn't all that busy.

Enjoy your Wednesday friends.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!

My day doesn't sound nearly as busy as you two girls. Funny, but the farm always runs smoothly when Cindy is away.
I'm spending the morning at Susie & Ramsay's, then after school I'm taking the girls to Cindy's parents' for shopping and dinner. I'll get to go home early, but by the time I battle rush-hour traffic, it will still be around 6pm before I make it home.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:04 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

We spent most of the day in Denver so I didn't get much done at home. Mom and Sis are headed to Boulder today, but I think I'll stay home...maybe go to Golden for an aerobics class. They have a great comm. center. I miss DH, but I'm finding it's amazingly easy to stay OP without his junk food in my face all the time.lol

Ruth, I hope your day goes smoothly.

Heidi, have a great day with the kiddies!

Linda, I was thinking Cindy was in S Africa...funny it runs more smoothly w/o her. Have a great day! Tonight is Survivor.

Have a great OP day everyone!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 09-29-2010 at 07:05 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:25 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Morning, Debbie! It sounds like you're enjoying your time on the eastern side of the mountains. Yes, Cindy should have arrived in Johannisburg overnight, and all was peaceful and calm at the farm. I'm looking forward to Survivor tonight, although I haven't bonded with anyone yet. I'm still getting used to it being on on Wednesdays, though.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:29 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Morning, ladies. Just got home from the gym and now I'm watching last night's episode of Glee. Gotta make a bank deposit at 0830 hrs (stupid bank and it's stupid ATM that doesn't accept cash!!!) and then it's off to bed for a little while. Not too long, though, b/c I still have to go get new uniforms AND go to our mandatory insurance meeting. UGH!!! I can't wait until this weekend when I'll finally get to sleep in ONE day. Yay!!!

Hope everyone's day is going well. See ya later on today!!!

Last edited by Natasha1534; 09-29-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:40 AM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning A super busy day here too. Hmm, maybe it's in the air!
I start with a legislator meeting at 9:30 and basically just keep going through a 6:30 evening training. I should roll back in about 10 tonight. Looks like next Tuesday and Wednesday will be equally crazy and then life will settle into a more manageable pattern.

Today will be a real test of my three point plan for sanity (hey, I should trade mark that, though I might not be the best selling point for a plan for sanity ). Food will be out a lot but there's a good Co-op so I can make healthy choices there, I'm going to make myself walk even if it's just 15 minutes, but I might be too tired to read tonight. Have to see how that goes. I've discovered that leaving all work related stuff out of the bedroom and reading a good escape novel before sleep really helps me sleep better.

Time to run. Hope all the busy days breeze by without a hitch.

Last edited by CyndiM; 09-29-2010 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:43 AM   #8  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

I am always confused about the days! Reading the thread title is sometimes my first reminder!

I am so sore from my workout yesterday; walking lunges get me every time. I'll see how I do on my bike later! Still plugging away helping teen with college apps. I forgot how much work it is and how stressful it can make our whole house. Sigh.

Have a wonderful day everyone
Old 09-29-2010, 08:16 AM   #9  
GlenwoodHotSprings

Karen, there was one day here where the title had the wrong day of the week and noone noticed all day...somehow we all made it through.lol I'll bet those college apps are a royal pain. I hope a bike ride helps the stress to ease up, if only for a short moment of time.

Cyndi, yes, you should patent your term. Ouch for an unbelievably busy day! Trudge on!

Natasha, I hope you are able to find a more appropriate uniform today!

Well, I have decided to attack some long lost projects. The first is an electrical procedure on a $100 hand held Oreck vacuum I bought at a yard sale for $5. It works but looks like a recipe for a massive shock right now. Then some reorganizing and maybe a trip to recycle and the thrift store(donation only).
Old 09-29-2010, 10:12 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

I've got an appt. at 1pm. The year is winding down.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 294/197/160

Good Morning Ladies! Everyone is having a busy day it sounds like!

Debbie: How long will you be in town for? If I can find some time to get out of my web of responsibilities this week I would love to meet for a walk or coffee!

Natasha: I just discovered that some ATM machines take cash! (sometimes I live under a rock)

The summer is going strong here in Colorado, it continues to be in the 90s every day! Where is my beloved fall?
I got back onto Phase 1 after my vacation detour from the plan-I have been able to reverse the damage fairly quickly I made some herbed chicken burgers last night that were delicious (minus the bun of course)
I took a package of ground chicken and added half a teaspoon each of rosemary, parsley, thyme and sage along with a little egg white then tossed them in foil on the grill. They were so yummy!

Have a lovely day everyone!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:04 PM   #12  
GlenwoodHotSprings

I ended up going to Boulder, ate healthy and got a great walk in! Lindsay has mentioned the weather has been spectacular, but not very fall-like. We're having dinner here tonight, WWPasta w/pumpkin sauce and salad. I found 1 container of last years pumpkin before we hack into the new ones!

Okie, the year is winding down fast, isn't it. I've missed chatting with you on FB! Stay strong, girl!

Lindsay, I don't know how long I'm staying but am here thru Sat. for sure. We walk at Belmar, Colo Mills, DT Golden, Wash Park(bkie too) or anywhere nearer to you. That would be fun and I'm always open to new suggestions!

Ok, now to haul all the recycle to the car which was supposed to be my project today...I'm always up for spontaneous shopping! lol I'm going to try to move the TV downstairs tonight since Rudi is no longer able to get upstairs here. He sure loves the rest because he can get outside w/o any stairs!
Old 09-30-2010, 12:01 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Hey again, everybody!!! Hope you all had a good day. Me, I had no luck at all w/ uniforms. The pants they had went from a 44 waist to a 54 waist. I was in a TIGHT 54 but it's now falling off of me and won't even stay buttoned underneath my belt b/c it's too loose. I had to tell them "I don't know" when they asked what size I needed...so we busted out the tape measure and apparently I've lost 4 inches off my waist. Seems like most of my weight is leaving from my shoulder and neck area. *shrugs* It'll all happen, though, eventually. Anywho, I guess I'm going to have to have the county buy me 2 new pairs of pants just to get me through.

Lindsay - You must've seen the Bank of America commercial I saw the other day, LOL!!! I love their ATMs b/c it counts the cash for you and everything. Oh well...I just stayed up and made the deposit early this morning and then grabbed a quick geocache on the way home.

Made turkey burgers for dinner...they were yummy!!! Tomorrow I'm making Chicken Adobo again. OMG, it was AWESOME last time.

Anywho, that's all for now...and technically it's Thursday now, huh??? LOL
Closed Thread