Old 09-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #1  
Wild Thing

S/C/G: 175/171/140

Height: 5'8"

Default Newbie

Hi my name is Courtney and for all practical purposes I'm new to 3fatchicks, though this is sadly not my first attempt at weightloss. I've struggled with my weight since my senior year of high school and over the past 3 years have lost/gained/lost/ and gained again. I guess the good thing about having been down this road before is that I can learn from past mistakes and strive to make this the last time I "start" my weightloss journey.

The difficult part for me is figuring out a plan... an affordable plan. Right now I attend college in Miami, so I have access to our university gym. My plan so far consists of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred (I've done it before and seen results so it felt like a good place to start), yoga classes at the gym, spinning classes (my first love... I'll have to work my way up to the intensity of spinning again), and adopting a vegan diet (round two).

I want to blog my experience but I'm not sure where to start :/
moishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:44 AM   #2  
improving life!

Height: 5'7"

Sounds like you've already figured out your plan, lol. Just make sure with your vegan diet that is mostly foods like fruits, vegetables, and grains. Stay away from the vegan microwave dinners, or vegan cheese or special packaged anything for vegan because it is far too expensive for a budget!

You should check out the vegetarian subforum on this website, there are a good amount of vegans there if you need any help/suggestions!
pinkalarmclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #3  

Welcome!! Seems like you're off to a good start. I liked doing the shred as well. Its good that you have access to a gym, saves money )) Good luck!
LiLLy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:32 PM   #4  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Welcome! If you arent sure how to start a blog technically, then just click on "free diet blogs" in the bar at the top of this page What you want to blog about and how you want it to look is up to you!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote