South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 06:49 AM   #1  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Default Wednesday Wanderings

I'm on the road again today. I'm learning to use google maps to create more efficient routes. Now I just hope it doesn't get me lost

Good morning friends ! Where is everyone this morning? I'm already most of the way through my coffee but would be happy to make another pot. Stop in and chat for a bit before heading out into your busy humpday.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:57 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Crank up the coffee Cyn its FREEZING and DH forgot to close the windows!
we made 2 major purchases yesterday! We're getting the house patched and painted YAY (MIL is scandalized by the color we like)
and We're going to the Carribean in 60 days! CRUISIN BABY! Can you say Motivation? I think it's spelled B A T H I N G S U I T
so we're both getting off our butts!
Ok off to crank out some caffeine!
Kierie
PS Cyn I love google maps!
Old 09-15-2010, 07:04 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning! I'm here but wandering around in a bit of a fog. I think I drank too much wine at Book Club last night. We lived up to our name ... DWARP i.e. Drinkers With A Reading Problem. Coffee is really needed this morning in this cold, cold house. Too bad summer didn't hang around a bit longer.

The usual domestic stuff on the agenda today, pet therapy at the clinic this afternoon and then a meeting in Brockville tonight. I am hoping I can bum a ride as I hate night driving almost as much as I hate meetings!

Time to stop wandering and get on with it.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:07 AM   #4  
Be happy.

Good morning!

I'm running a little late this morning, cooler weather makes it harder for me to crawl out from under the covers in the morning.

Cyndi, good luck with your new routes - I bet they're perfect.
Kierie - wow! Those are 2 exciting things. Have you been on cruises before?
What color did you choose for your house? (We always look at vivid colored paint chips, and then always end up going with white paint and green shutters.... classic farmhouse colors. I think we're in a rut. )

Hi Ruth You 'sneaked in' while I was typing.

Last edited by Heidi58; 09-15-2010 at 07:08 AM.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:09 AM   #5  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Kierie - all the map programs have problems in VT and NH. They don't understand our roads So what's the color??

Ruth - It did get cold fast, 90s one week and 60s the next. Was it good wine and a good book?

Heidi It is nice weather for outdoor play.

Last edited by CyndiM; 09-15-2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:26 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I'm here! Just trying to get some things done before heading over to the farm. I've worked late the past two nights and it's really put me behind. Now that polo season is finally over, though, things should settle down, I hope.

Cyndi, I'm all for more coffee. A fresh pot won't go to waste!

Kierie, what excitement! New paint and a cruise! I'm eager to hear the paint color, too, especially since you've scandalized your MIL, LOL! Your cruise sounds wonderful, and now you have really have motivation to stay on-plan!

Ruth, I remembered to close the windows last night, but wasn't prepared for the rush of cold air when I opened them this morning! It's supposed to warm up into the 80s today, so I'm just going to leave them open. Glad the book club meeting was fun for all last night!

Nothing new on my schedule, just looking forward to the weekend which is starting to loom on the fringes of the horizon.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:02 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, ladies. Add me to the list of people who want to know what this scandalous paint color is, LOL

Just got off work a little while ago...hit the gym and now I'm going to hit the hay. I've got a very cuddly dog just waiting for me.

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day!!!
Old 09-15-2010, 08:27 AM   #8  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning everyone!

Cyndi - Do you have a GPS too in your car? We are so dependent on ours that if it ever failed, we'd be lost for sure!

Kierie - Lucky you! That does sound like good motivation. And fun. What is the scandalous color?

Ruth - Love that name.

Heidi - I miss fall in New England. And that house color combo is very New Englandy; the only house I ever saw it on out here was a neighbor who had moved from Boston.

Linda - Happy hump day to you!

Natasha - Exercise, sleep and dog cuddles - mmmm.

I went back to a class at my gym yesterday for the first time since my injury in March! Yep, my instructor asked about where I'd been but in a nice concerned, non-judgmental way. I need to get there more but right now it conflicts with bike riding. Priorities! Will try to get a ride in today before the rain comes. Afternoon phone/PC training session again.

Have a great day all.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:09 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Congrats on the cruise K! I'm doing well on SBD. Cravings for bad carbs are virtually gone, halellujah! Congrats Karen on working it out at the gym!

Last edited by BellaLucia; 09-15-2010 at 09:09 AM.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:19 AM   #10  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

holy cow the weight is stubborn this month, ladies.

it just might be because of all the weekends away, though

eating clean feels so good!
Old 09-15-2010, 09:39 AM   #11  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
Let me preface this by saying our whole street is beige white and yellow
and there are 2 grey houses
We saw a blue house dark but not quite navy with white trim that was adorable
and also a charcoal grey house
we have a cape and it's a woodland ish setting.
My MIL wants everything in the world to be beige her whole house is beige!
I'm so not that girl
My living room is cricket green
My kitchen is spicey marmalade they were scandalized by these too and now they think they're great colors
I will post some pics soon I promise!

I've never cruised before but the fear of bathingsuit had me up at 5:30 to sweat. also I have this amazing Silk dress I'd love to wear but it's too small at the moment It's a 6 I'm a 10 if that can happen great if not that's ok too
Old 09-15-2010, 09:44 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

U will have fun, I will take a cruise one day God willing. I'm coming to NJ/NY next year KO, we should meet up.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #13  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

FO You will Good things come to proactive peeps!
let me know when you're in the area We'll snag a skinny latte in the city
Old 09-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #14  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone

I'm already back from dog walking-got up late today! DH is grumpy (probably why I slept in) so I don't have a super duper plan yet...I should make my own plan and take care of me....I do have a therapy dog meeting at noon. That's not too far off!

Im planning an OP day! Have a great one!
Old 09-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #15  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Good Morning guys- slacker here... I didn't get any sleep the night before last and last night I got 10 hours.. I think I overdid it! Oy. anywho- Grouting is on the agenda today as well as mowing and some yard work... Doesn't sound like the most fun day but thats ok... I am having coffee again this morning with Pumpkin spice! MMMmmm.

I had sushi that I liked for the first time from whole foods... I got their brown rice salad rolls that came with miso dressing. sooo good. Didn't taste fishy at all. Now all I can think is I want to go back for more! 2 weeks. I can't go back that way for 2 weeks I shall call it whole paycheck if I go there before! lol

OK,
Closed Thread