Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2002, 01:59 PM   #1  

Default AUGGHHH Halloween Candy!

I don't know about anybody else but I hate this time of year. I don't have any kids but with all of the candy around you would think that I did. My husband and I bought some candy for the 31st and already I have stuck my hand into it twice. I just love the stupid stuff. That is my weakness. CANDY CANDY CANDY!
Old 10-21-2002, 05:13 PM   #2  

I know exactly what you mean! I've decided this year not to have those bags of treat size Milky Ways and Mars bars in my cupboards (which I always open early, eat and then have to buy more anyway!). Any child unfortunate to knock on my door this year will be offered Weight Watchers cottage cheese and fat free rice crackers, the only snacky things in my house at the moment!
Stay strong, Kempyd, and don't let that candy get you!
Old 10-21-2002, 06:44 PM   #3  
Body-for-Lifer

Ha, I know what you mean except it isn't for candy. I have ate healthy all week, but at the end of the week, we had little caesar's... and I probably gained it all back Too tempting, I couldn't just have 2 slices
Old 10-21-2002, 07:56 PM   #4  

Default me too!

I'm having a very hard time doing my grocery shopping right now.. they set it up so you have to go through two GIANT walls of candy right by the entrance to get into the rest of the store.

It's like a big old cattle chute, and I'm just the cow they're looking for.
Old 10-22-2002, 10:03 AM   #5  

I never thought of it like that! You are right of course I can never make it down the isle without grabbing a bag of something.
Closed Thread