Old 09-12-2010, 03:42 AM   #1  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Default Parts of Your Body You Never Thought You'd See (Again)

Hey! This may sound strange, but I find it exciting!

So, I was actually just surfing this site (wow, everyone's so amazing!) When I realized that I'm developing a thigh indent! The good kind, that is. You know, the one on the inside of the thigh near the hip bone and between the muscle and bone on skinny girls when they sit meditation style or put their leg on a stool or something (I dunno when it shows, just that it DOES).

This is the first time I've noticed that I'm getting one! It's still small, but I can definitely see it and feel it! I never thought I'd have one.

Also, my ankles are showing more bones, as are my wrists and shoulders and elbows. Also, my collar bone is starting to peek out a bit.

I've always heard my skinnier friends talking about, "oh my gosh, I totally slammed X bone into the door frame and it hurt!" But I've always just kind of bounced off without much pain... Not for much longer! More pain, but it's worth it.

I can't wait for more bony, muscled bits to show up as I lose more weight!

LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:56 AM   #2  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

In about 30 more pounds I'll see my 45 year old appendix scar and my 15 year old gall bladder scar!

Weird ambitions but it means the fat rolls are disappearing!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

This is bizarre - but I had glandular fever about 10 years ago and a gland in my neck swelled up - and never went down again. Doctors have said it's fine and not life-threatening or anything, so if I want it removed it's counted as "cosmetic surgery". It's not too prominent yet but I'm worried as more weight comes off it will be really obvious in my neck! It's pretty large...bigger than a golfball I'd say!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:01 PM   #4  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Not sure if others are seeing this, but I just noticed it to day and it's exciting!

I was sitting at a bench at the park where my friends and I were having lunch and I realized I have a small gap between my thighs between the knees and the uppermost part of the thighs. Like, it DOESN'T TOUCH. It's still real small, but totally visible!

I'm not sure I remember a time when I had this.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:01 AM   #5  
ChubbyChicChick

S/C/G: 198/194/132

Height: 5'4''

When I was 132 (my current goal) I would lay down and my hip bones stuck out. My tummy would go completely flat between them. My then fiancé said it was sexy.

Will I ever bring sexy back?

60lbstogo is offline   Reply With Quote