Old 09-07-2010, 04:25 PM   #1  

Default Hi I'm new here!

Hey I am a 21 year old college student(hoping to one day get into vet school)
And am starting my own weight loss blog, of which I will post the first post tonight.
I started gaining weight around middle school when I began binge eating, and it wasn't until highschool that the teasing of my weight started. Even today I feel I am still affected by this despite it being such a stupid silly thing. In college and the sneior year of hs I started purging occassionally when I would binge. I still struggle a little with that today, but I do not purge everytime and even still not much comes out in contrast to what I eat when I do. I have decided to lose the weight for me and my health. Because I was always the slowest runner, the one who hated my body, and I wan tto make something of myself and be in shape so I can run miles and wear a bathing suit without embarrassment. I have always thought women's bodies were beautiful, and want to feel the same about my own.
Weird thing is I can look at other bigger women but to me they looks pretty, more proportionate and curvy. I have small boobs which is another thing that bugs me-fat girls are supposed to have big chests! Or at least that's the lie I've always been told.
Anyways, hopefully by doing this blog if I can get supporters then I will stick with it this time and become an active healthy happier person.
Because I am still new I cannot put my blog link on here nor in my sig, and (even more frustrating) I cannot PM people! I understand that is to block spammers though. But the rules state you can share your own weight loss blog, soo I got sneaky, forgive me Moderators,
(look below)

Last edited by mandalinn82; 09-12-2010 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Tricks for hiding links are not OK!
ShrinkingCrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #2  
Don't ever give up!

S/C/G: 307/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hey hun welcome!
lusciousskittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Personally, I wouldn't have come as far as I have without this website. These girls keep me accountable, inspire me, and give me somebody to relate to. There is no one in my life that is going through the same thing I am, but I know I can turn to this website for support.

Also, I think a blog is a great idea. Make sure you stay dedicated to it, and it will be a great way to keep yourself accountable.
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:11 PM   #4  
Batgirl will always win.

S/C/G: 201/197/(190 ST; 145 LT)

Height: 5'5

remember with your blog, just because somebody doesn't comment on it doesn't mean somebody isn't reading it. Don't give up, do it for you!
BatgirlAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #5  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Crystal! Welcome to 3FC!

Look forward to reading your blog, and best wishes on your weight loss journey.
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote